Chapter 116 (A Thorny Rose)

Start from the beginning

I received Aisha's private message.

Evan: Oi Aisha. She's Family don't talk like that even though I am 100% with you and am Gonna beat her ass.

Aisha: >:D

Sord and Sarya looked at each other, smiling, while Rose and I made some distance between us.

Rose was gripping her wooden sword with both of her hands while mine was resting on my shoulder.

Sord finally walked over in between us.

[Remember, this might be a friendly spar but don't hold back. Nurse is also with us in case of dangerous injuries. Now then Get Ready!] (Sord)

Rose looked at me with determination, and I looked back at her in a carefree manner.

[Start!] (Sord)

As soon as sord said that, we both bolted off towards each other at full speed.

Sord quickly got out of the way and stood beside the rest.

My sword and rose's sword clashed with a loud bang.

I knocked Rose's sword back, but she twisted her body and quickly made her second strike.

My sword was still down but luckily I had an invisible shield on my left hand Which I held up to block Rose's strike.

-7 (Blocked)

Pathetic

Rose looked confused as to how her strike didn't even made me flinch.

[Remember, don't underestimate me.] (Me)

I made a mana ball with the spell shockwave appear on my foot, which I slammed on the ground.

I pushed her wooden sword away with my invisible shield, which made Rose lose her footing.

I immediately made a mana ball on my left hand with the spell Shockwave from the wind Element and slammed her with it.

-6

[GUEH!] (Rose)

A sound of an explosion reverberated as Rose was knocked back. But she did a Flippen backflip in the air and landed safely. Her teeth clenched as she kneeled down and held her stomach in pain. 

[Wind?] (Rose)

I put my sword back on my shoulder.

[Hey the fight's just begun and I've already blown you away.] (Me)

I winked at her and made finger guns with my left hand.

[Don't underestimate Me Either!] (Rose)

Rose quickly slammed her left hand on the ground and a trail of fire traveled across the ground and towards me.

So she's a fire user, huh? I already gave her the mana crystal before so she won't need to worry about Mana consumption that much.

I used a spell called Freeze ground, which froze all the ground around me. The fire touched my icy ground and fizzled away into the air as the ice turned into water.

So now there was ice all around be except the one between me and Rose that had turned into water.

[Ohh I didn't know you were a Fire User. Guess that's why you're so Hot!] (Me)

Rose's complete face went red.

[W-What are you Talking About!?] (Rose)

I know she's charmed by me but goddam nothing's gonna stop me from saying One-liners.