Ch. 41 - Midnight Loving

Warning: This chapters contains smut. If you do not wish to read such contents then do not read this chapter.

I walked into Reiner's room and sighed. I turned and looked back at him as he closed the door.

"I'm sorry. I know it's really late but I don't want to be alone right now," I told him. "Being alone with my thoughts is terrifying me and I just can't..."

I stopped talking as I now had tears well up in my eyes and felt a possible sob in the back of my throat. I didn't want to cry in front of Reiner. I was supposed to he strong. All I feel is weak. I don't want to be weak...

I wasn't paying enough attention to notice him approach me. Next thing I know my face is pushed into his chest as he held me tightly in an embrace. I froze and then immediately hugged him back, letting the little tears from my eyes fall down my cheeks as I closed my eyes.

"You're safe here," Reiner murmured. "I'll take care of you."

I felt loved....It was nice...

I felt Reiner's grip loosen and I slowly pulled away. I moved to where I could look up into his eyes. He smiled down at me. I loved his smile. I reached up, cupping his cheeks in my hands. I then leaned up and kissed him passionately. The kiss was full of love and it was only meant for him.

He kissed me back and rested his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him so there was no space between us. Our kisses began to slowly become more heated as he then back me up against the wall. He broke the kiss and stared down at me with those eyes, looking at me as if I was sort of prey.

I was completely flustered at this point as my breathing became heavy. I'd never experience anything like this before, but I wanted this now.

"Reiner," I murmured.

He then leaned over, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck as he began to place soft kisses against it. I let out a soft sigh as I felt the sensation of the kisses, leaning my neck over to give him more access.

"I like it when you say my name, (Y/N)," he spoke softly and I blushed.

His kisses then became rougher on my neck and I let out a small moan, feeling small nibbles amongst the kisses.

"Reiner..." I lightly groaned which only seemed to encourage his actions.

He continued to kiss my back and I reached out, grabbing fistfuls of his shirt as I shivered at the sensation this was giving me. He eventually pulled away and stared at me.

"I don't want to push you," he said as he stared at me.

"I want to....I want to do this," I replied and looked him in the eyes. "I love you Reiner."

He seemed to freeze at those words. I was worried I said something wrong, but all the sudden my feet were off the ground as he picked me up his arms.

"Reiner...I-"

I was cut off by his lips on me in a lustful kiss. I squeak in surprised but kissed back immediately. Next thing I know I was placed on the soft surface of a mattress and was pinned down by the hunk of man above me. He stared down at me as if he couldn't believe I was real.

I reached up and lightly caressed his cheek.

"You okay Reiner," I asked gently.

He nodded and then rested his head against my chest. "You're too good for me," he murmured.

"You don't even know," I joked and lightly began to run my hands through his hair.

Once he lifted his head back up, I kissed him and then reached down beginning to undo his pants. He broke the kiss and stripped off his shirt and pants, leaving him with just his boxers on. I stared up at his chest and blushed. I lightly ran my hands down his chest and over his abs, feeling him slightly shiver at my touch.

Next thing I know my hands were pushed away as he began to undo my pants, easily sliding them off. He then made quick work of taking off my shirt, leaving me in my bra and panties. I blushed and began to try and cover myself.

He pried my hands off myself and pinned them above my head.

"You're beautiful," he said and kissed my chest moving down, kissing my stomach as well. "You're truly a goddess."

I gasped as he lifted up my leg, lightly kissing the inside of my thigh. I felt him slowly begin removing my panties, eventually ripping them off of my body. I was embarrassed and feeling self conscious now. Was this even a good idea?

I wasn't given time to think. I wasn't aloud to think as I felt him kissing my lips again, the kiss felt like it was filled with more love and care. But it turned out to he a distraction as I felt his finger enter me. I gasped at the feeling and he just kept kissing me.

"Just relax," he murmured as he began to kiss my neck again, feeling his hot breath against me.

He began to move his finger in and out of me and I groaned softly, closing my eyes. It was uncomfortable at first but soon became pleasurable. He added another finger and I moaned loudly as he moved his fingers faster. I could feel something building up inside me as he continue his actions but I soon felt empty.

I let out a small whine and looked up to see Reiner smiling down at me. He pushed down his boxers and hovered above me.

"Are you still sure," he asked again.

"Yes," I murmured. "Please."

"Anything for you, my princess," he purred.

Next thing I know, he entered himself inside of me. I gasped as tears formed in my eyes. It hurt, but he didn't push any further. We stayed like this for awhile and them he fully entered, pushing all of him into me. I clenched my fists against the sheets, squinting my eyes closed.

"You're okay. I promise. I'm here," he whispered and began to slowly move in and out of me.

My pain soon became pleasure and I began to moaned softly. My moans set something off in him and he began to thrust faster. I gasped and arched my back as he began to pound himself into me, making sure he filled me with every thrust.

As he did this, he showered my face and body with kisses making sure I knew that he cared.

After this went on her while, I felt something building up inside of me, like a knot in my stomach. I moaned and opened my eyes to look up at Reiner.

"Reiner....I feel something," I murmured softly, completely breathless since I was in complete bliss.

"It's alright. You can let go whenever you want," was his replied and he kissed my lips passionately.

He thrusted into me a couple more times before I reached my tipping point, making me release myself onto him. He groaned softly and then pulled out of me, releasing himself onto the sheets.

We both sat there, panting and I stared up at him happily. He looked down at me and smiled. He laid down beside me and nuzzled his face into my neck again, wrapping his arms against my waist making sure I was pressed against me and wouldn't go anywhere.

"I love you too, (Y/N)," he said finally and kissed my neck.

I let out a small giggle and smiled. I truly loved this man.

I love Reiner Braun.

Some hot stuff. Hooo

I haven't officially ever written smut out like this before so I hope I did okay.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

I'll try to update some more before Christmas cause then I'm gonna take a small break to spend time with family.

But Imma make sure you guys get some good story stuff before then.

Love you guys! Thanks for reading!