Ch. 90 - Tell Him!

I stayed in my room the rest of the day. I didn't feel like seeing anyone and I needed to compose myself for tomorrow. I had to make sure the plan would be approved. Well, I already approve it because I'm the Queen but I'm still young, I need advice.

My stomach growled and I sighed, falling back onto my bed.

"Noooooo stomach," I whined. "I don't want to go out."

My stomach decided to argue with me again and I realized I couldn't remember if I had eaten breakfast or not. Alright, time for a stealth mission.

I got off of my bed and peeked out the door of my room. I looked around and saw no one in the hallway, so I began to head downstairs. I slowly made my way down to the kitchen when I heard voices. I hid behind a corner and then glanced over seeing Eren and Zeke talking. Odd. I wonder what they're chatting about.

As much as I wanted to know my stomach continued to growl and sighed. I continued to my voyage to the kitchen and looked in. No one was there. I walked inside and began to rummage around. I found some fruit and grabbed an apple. I bit into it and sighed contently. Food acquired. Mission success.

"(Y/N). What're you doing?" Annie asked and I freaked out.

"Ah! Why are you so quiet," I said with a huff. "Well, I'm obviously getting food. See."

"I can see, but Reiner told Bertholdt and I that you were feeling tired," Annie mentioned. "I was coming down here to get a snack and here I see you. You don't seem that tired. What's going on?"

Should I tell her? Obviously the answer is yes and then she'd kick Eren's ass but Eren is my friend too. I'll just tell her without giving names.

"Say someone was trying to make advances on you, but you don't feel the same way," I stated.

"Someone is hitting on you?" Annie questioned. "They're pretty bold since you are the Queen."

"Yeah....I just don't want to tell Reiner," I replied.

"Why? That's stupid," Annie responded. "You should tell him."

"But it could ruin everything and I'm scared that because of these advances now, it could effect the outcome of future plans," I explained.

"So what?! If someone was forcing themselves on you, you would do nothing?" Annie hissed, annoyed. "If someone did that to me, I would kick his ass. Hell, if it happened to Bertholdt he would tell me immediately. He's too nervous for his own good sometimes."

"Wait....So it is official," I commented, realizing what all she just revealed.

"Don't change the subject!" Annie retorted, clearly flustered. "Tell Reiner. He'll understand and he'll make sure you feel safe. Even though he's an idiot."

"Yeah...." I replied softly.

"If whoever does anything again, kick his ass," Annie stated. "I don't want to see you guilty and miserable."

I nodded and then began to head back to my room. I forgot Zeke and Eren were in the hallway and they spotted me before it was too late.

"Oi (Y/N), how have you been doing today?" Zeke asked.

"Um...I'm good thanks for asking," I responded nervously, glancing at Eren a bit.

He seemed fixated on me, meanwhile Zeke didn't seem to give a care in the world.

"That's great. Eren says you and Historia have been doing great things with the orphanages," Zeke mentioned. "You truly seem to care about your people."

"Yeah...I do," I replied and finally looked Eren in the eye. "Did you just come here to see your brother?"

"No.." Eren responded. "After I got back from the orphanage, I got these visions and I thought I would talk about them with Zeke."

"And my response is that (Y/N) would know more than me," Zeke said. "I'm sure you two can talk about it tomorrow after the mission plan meeting."

"Uh...Yeah," I murmured. "Well....I'm gonna go. Bye."

I then awkwardly walked away and headed upstairs. I don't want to be alone with Eren. I barely want to be around him. He has to be planning something. What if Zeke plotted something with him?! I don't know but I can't just accuse somebody.

As much as Eren is my friends, I don't love him like I love Reiner. Nothing he does will sway me. Speaking of Reiner, I ran to his room and began to knock on the door rapidly. He opened it, clearly confused to see me and I let myself in closing the door behind me.

"(Y/N)...What's going on?" Reinee said worriedly. "I thought you were resting."

"Reiner! Someone kissed me and I don't want to out them because we're friends or at least I think we're friends. I don't know anymore," I said and continued to ramble on. "But I'm not comfortable around them anymore, but I don't think I can just call them out because that could jeopardize mission plans or how things go in the future and right now the future isn't looking okay and I don't know what to do?!"

"Wait, slow down and stop talking," Reiner said and grabbed onto my shoulders, staring me in the eyes. "Someone else kissed you? And you're scared to do anything because it might effect the Marley plan."

"Yeah..." I responded weakly.

"Who is it?" Reiner spoke and he seemed mad. "I'm going to kick his ass for doing this to you."

"Reiner no. It could jeopardize the Warriors and Scouts relationship. I don't want to put you in a tough spot," I pleaded.

"I don't care. No one puts a hands on you!" Reiner shouted.

"Barely anyone knows we're together, Reiner," I spoke softly, trying to find some way to calm him down. "If you beat them up and that reveals our relationship, they might think the mission will be a total bust if we both go on it. I need to go Reiner and I want to make sure you're with me."

Reiner stared at me and then sighed, walking over to his bed and sitting down. I sat down beside him and lightly rubbed his back.

"I know hiding our relationship is a safe option, that way they don't think you were swayed by emotions, but I want the world to know that we're together," Reiner stated.

"The world can wait and so can I," I replied softly. "I love you and that's what matters. The world doesn't have to know."

Reiner sighed and responded with a "Yeah."

"I love you, Reiner," I said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you too," Reiner spoke and held me close to him. "If this ever happens again, please tell me."

I looked up at him and nodded. But, this may end up being a promise I'll break.

I decided to do another update because why the hecc not. I couldn't help myself.

Soooooo Reiner knows but doesn't know who. Zeke and Eren are obviously sus as hecc.

I mean, I'm basically just adding drama and praying it works because I'm probably going to have it all lead up to something in the end.

Please don't hate me for the things I do 🥺

Anyway, I'll hopefully be able to post another update at some point. Don't know cause school be happening. I'm online for now though, which is good but still. School. Ugh.

Also, bright side Annie and Bert are cannon. Hell yeah. The only good thing happening rn XD

Honestly, I just can't wait to get to Marley. That's what has kinda been motivating me to write is cause Marley and the character that get finally introduced there.

Anyway, thank you for reading and pls don't kill me. Byyyyee