Ch. 83 - Arrival

Once we got outside of Wall Sina and into the lands of Wall Rose, I stopped running and turned to Annie.

"I can run through Wall Rose and halfway through Maria, but once we get part way through Maria we'll need to switch," I told her. "You'll have to hold onto me since I'll be going pretty fast."

"Why do we need to switch?" Annie questioned.

"If they see my titan form, they'll think of it as a threat," I explained. "But they know your titan form. They won't attack if they see you."

"Makes sense," Annie replied.

I nodded and then pulled out the knife Kenny gave me. I stared at it for awhile and then sliced the blade through my hand. Lightning formed around me as my titan began to form. Soon I stood so far above trees, looking out at the landscaping. It had been awhile since I'd been a titan, but it was nothing new to me.

I kneeled down and held my hand out to Annie, who got on. I brought her up to my face and stared at her.

"So, this is your titan form," Annie commented as she stared back at me. "It's not bad."

I set her on my shoulder and I heard her use the manuervering gear to hold onto my flesh. I stood ready for a few minutes and then took off sprinting. I raced through Wall Rose's lands, passing forests and villages. I was running with undeniably fast speed and made it to Wall Rose. I climbed over the Wall and jumped off onto the other side.

We were officially in titan territory now. I would have to be more careful. Soon, I began to run again. As we made out way through Wall Maria, my energy was beginning to get low and I wasn't running as fast as before. I looked over seeing the giant forest and headed that way so we could take a break.

Once we sat in the trees, we ate some of the food Historia had packed for us.

"So, Speed Titan," Annie spoke. "Makes a lot of sense."

"Yeah," I replied softly with a smile.

"I had no idea a titan like that existed," Annie commented.

"Neither did I," I stated. "I'm still learning about it."

"Do you think you'll be able to reason with a lunatic who is hard-headed and has his own plans," Annie asked.

"Possibly," I replied. "Which person are you talking about?"

"Our War Chief," Annie responded.

"Oh....The Monkey right?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yep," Annie said and chuckled.

"I'll do my best to reason with them," I promised.

I then stood up and stretched.

"Alright. Now it's your turn to run," I spoke.

"Come on. I'm not as fast as you," Annie complained.

"Yeah, but stick to my plan," I replied and Annie gave in.

She swung out of the tree using her manuerving gear, and turned into her titan. I smiled excitedly and then hopped down, flying over to her. I stood on her shoulder and held on as she began to jog towards Wall Maria.

After about an hour, I saw the broken gate of Shiganshina. I stood up and stared at the sight. I'd never really been to Wall Maria before, most of my life was spend behind Wall Rose or Sina. We approached the hole in the wall and Annie slowed down, beginning to look around. We walked into Shiganshina and wondered where they could possibly be hiding.

3rd Person

"Someone is coming," Pieck called as she stared at the distance. "It's a titan."

"But whose titan..." Zeke muttered.

Soon the titan continued their path here and the Warriors hid on top of the Wall. They watched at Annie's titan form entered the city of Shiganshina and that's when realization hit them.

"It's Annie," Bertholdt said to the others.

"I thought you said she was in hiding," Zeke stated.

"She must have finally decided to come out," Reiner responded.

"Annie!" Bertholdt called to her.

"Whose that on her shoulder," Pieck muttered.

1st Person

I could hear someone calling Annie's name and looked up to the Wall. There they were. The supposed 'enemies.' Annie spotted them as well and began to scale the wall. She made it to the top and the others ran over to her. She emerged from her name and then slide down from her titan form.

"Annie!" Bertholdt called and ran up to her. "You're alright."

"Um..Yeah," Annie responded a bit flustered. "Of course I am."

"What brings you here Leonhart," Zeke asked as he approached.

"Hope," Annie replied.

I made my way down her titan with the manuervering gear and eventually reached the ground. I walked over towards Annie and that's when I saw him. I stopped in my tracks as I stared over at Reiner and he seemed shocked to even just see me. I couldn't let my feeling take over right now. I'm here to talk...Nothing more.

"Who are you?" Zeke asked.

"I am (Y/N) Reiss," I introduced myself and saluted. "Queen of the Walls. I am here in an act of diplomacy."

"Ah. So you're the famed true ruler of the Walls," Zeke commented.

"And you're the giant ape that took the lives of Ragako village," I replied. "I don't know what you used to turn all of them, but you controlling my people does not make me happy."

"My apologies," Zeke said with a smirk.

"I'm here to talk peace," I announced. "I want to free you from your ties of Marley and instead help me."

"Why would we do that?" Pieck asked.

"Because Marley has manipulated and used you all for years, only caring for the titan powers you now possess," I spoke. "I want you to help me take them down."

Another update! Yeeee

Reiner!!! It's been a month since she seen him! Babyyyyyy
Annie a little flustered around Bertholdt. Hehehehe ;)

Anyway, gonna convince them! Yeah!