Ch. 62 - Love By The Fireplace

Warning: This chapter contains smut. If you do not wish to read such contents then do not read this chapter.

We laid on the couch together for a long time, enjoying each others company. I lightly ran my hands through his short, soft blond hair as he rested his head against my chest. Both of us were still bare from our previous love making session.

It was still dark outside, as the sun still had a few hours before it would begin to rise. I would have to leave a little before then so I wouldn't get caught, but....I didn't want to leave him. Leaving him would mean I would have to face the politics and cruelness of the walls that was soon to come.

I couldn't go with him though. My other friends needed me and I needed them just as much. I'll still love him, even when we are parted.

"What're you thinking about," Reiner asked curiously and moved his head so that he could look at me.

"About you," I responded with a smile.

"Is it also about the fact you have to leave soon," Reiner asked and began to holder onto me tighter.

I let out a sad sigh and nodded. "Yes."

"You'll have to go eventually," Reiner spoke softly and then leaned up, kissing my neck.

I smiled and replied, "I will, but not now. Now, I will only enjoy my time with you."

Reiner smirked and then kissed me passionately.

"Good," he said and then sat up. "I'll fetch more firewood so that the flames don't die away."

"Alright," I murmured and watched him walk away.

I couldn't help myself as I stared at his toned back and nice looking ass. I smiled and then wrapped a spare blanket around myself, walking over to the fire place. I sat down on the rug laid before it and felt the warmth the dying flames were producing. I smiled to myself and soon heard footsteps walking back.

Reiner walked over and tossed more firewood into the dying flames. The fire began to consume it and grew, creating more heat and light. It felt nice and warm, it was even mesmerizing. He then sat down beside me and gazed over towards me.

"You covered up," he pointed out a bit disappointed.

"I'm just use to the possibility that someone may be watching," I responded and looked at him.

"No one else is here to see you but me," Reiner spoke softly and moved closer to me. "Only I am aloud to see you like this. If any other person dares to feast upon your beauty, I will slay them where they stand."

I giggle at his response and then replied, "How noble of you, my Warrior."

"Only for you, my Queen," he whispered seductively.

"Reiner...You're going to get me more worked up again and I don't think I'll ever be able to leave," I murmured softly.

"Maybe that's my plan," Reiner stated with a smirk.

"You're an idiot," I scolded but couldn't help but smile.

"But I'm your idiot," he responded.

I blushed and then smiled happily at him. Next thing I know, I throw the blanket I had aside and tackled Reiner to the floor. He chuckled in amusement as I hovered over him. I smiled and then sweetly kissed him. I used one hand to hold myself up and the other roamed over his body. I moved it over his pecks and down his abs, feeling him react to my touch.

I smirked and then moved it down further, lightly grabbing his member.

"(Y/N)," Reiner spoke in surprise and I smiled.

"I like it when you say my name," I spoke, recalling what he said when we first ever made love.

He chuckled in amusement and then let out a groan as I began to move my hand up and down. If he wasn't before, he was definitely hard now. I continued to caress his election as I listen to his moans. I smiled at the fact I could make him act like this. I leaned over and kissed him lustfully as I continued my handjob. I began to feel him twitch and thats when I pulled my hand away.

Reiner groaned and went to sit up saying, "You're cruel (Y/N)."

I giggle and forced him to lay back down. I straddled his waist and hovered myself over him.

"I'm just trying to reward you, my loyal Warrior," I teased softly.

He went to move his hands to my waist but I held them down. I leaned forward and gently kissed his chin and then his neck. He grunted and I just smirked.

"Please...Just let me touch you," he whined.

"Not yet," I ordered and pulled away.

I lined myself up with his member and then slowly slid him into me. I moaned with pleasure as he filled me up once again and I closed my eyes. I gently rocked my hips back and forth, feeling such wonderful sensations. It felt so blissful and I was just enjoying every second of it.

"(Y/N)..." Reiner groaned softly and clenched his fists.

I giggle and began to move my hips up and down. It felt so good as I moaned in pleasure. I went at a steady pace and Reiner clearly wanted to take back control. Next thing I know, he overpowered me, breaking loose from my grip. He sat up and held onto waist as he kissed me forcefully, beginning to meet me with every thrust as he took control.

He began to kiss and bite my neck, making me moan. His thrusts became faster, each time he filled me and my brain was mush at this point. I could only think of him and all the pleasure I felt. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Reiner," I moaned softly as he bounced me on his lap.

He smiled and kissed me passionately. My breathing became ragged as this continued on. I gripped onto his shoulders as he kept thrusting and soon I felt the familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach.

"Reiner....I," I began and he kissed me passionately.

I kissed him back and let out a small gasp as I released myself onto him. I moaned as he thrusted himself into me a few more times and then pulled out, releasing himself as well letting, out a small groan.

I smiled and then just hugged him tightly as I sat on his lap. He embraced me as well and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I don't want to leave you," I murmured softly as tears began to form in my eyes.

"I don't want you too either," Reiner replied and lightly ran a hand through my hair. "Let's just stay like this for a little while longer."

I nodded and closed my eyes as I enjoyed our embrace.

Hehehe

More spicy time with Reiner!

Hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter ;)

More updates are soon to come!