Ch. 99 - Field Test

I fell from the Zeppelin and soon released my parachute to glide over to the base. So far I was on coarse and things were going good. Soon I began to hear the sound of gunshots and I sighed.

"Time to begin."

I pulled out my knife and then sliced in through my hand. My titan quickly formed around me and I dropped right on top of the base. First goal would be to take out the gun towers.

I used my hand to cover my face as I raced to the gun tower. With amazing speed I was there in no time and I kicked the tower, making it crumble to the ground and crushes those below. I sped to the second tower and harder my hand, bashing it into the tower. I finished taking out all the gunners and the base was now vulnerable. I slowly walked over to the main buildings and people began to run, screaming.

This is what the walls felt like when the Warriors arrived, kicking down the walls. The people below are probably terrified for their lives if they aren't already dead. I lifted up my leg and stomped onto the building crushing part of it. I then continued to do this until the whole base was destroyed. My titan form screeched in victory and I looked over towards the zeppelin.

It slowly descended down to me and I pulled myself out of my nape. I climbed onto the head of my titan and grabbed on to the lowered bridge, pulling myself back on.

"You did good Ada," Zeke commented and we began to head back to Liberio.

I sat down with a sigh and was soon joined by Reiner.

"You're like an entirely different person," Reiner commented.

"That's the point," I responded. "If I'm going to survive here I have to play the part."

"Well, don't get too into it," Reiner warned me and walked off.

I glared at him a bit and then turned away. He was right though. I had to remember this wasn't who I truly was and that I was just playing a role.

We soon arrived back at Marley and we went back to headquarters. As soon as I arrived, I was tackled by the Warrior Candidates.

"Ah!" I shouted as I fell onto the ground.

I looked at all of them and huffed, smiling a bit.

"Four against one? How fair is that?" I teased and then sat up.

"Not fair, but I'm sure it has to take a lot to take you down," Gabi commented.

"How was the mission?" Zofia asked curiously.

"Successful," I responded and pat her on the head. "I took out a bunch of Westerners who were shooting at me. They'll know not to build bases outside their borders now."

"Wow Ada! You're amazing," Falco said, looking at me with stars in his eyes.

He kinda reminded me of a young Reiner. I smiled in amusement and in ruffled his hair before I stood up.

"Come on. Let's go grab something to eat," I said, walking off with the kids behind me. "So you guys were decided as the top choices?"

"Yeah, but they won't finalize any of the results until the last minute when the Warriors years are up," Udo explained.

"Ah, I see," I replied and then heard a commotion.

I motioned for the kids to stop and I looked around the corner. I saw Galliard and Reiner having a conversation. No, more like an argument.

"I'll be right back," I said and raced over to where Reiner and Porco were.

"He's dead because of you Braun," Porco hissed. "You have no right to say anything about him."

"I'm sorry Porco," Reiner said.

"It's Galliard to you," Porco shouted and grabbed Reiner by the shirt. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't kill you right now!?"

"I can't think of any," Reiner stated.

"I should've gone. You should have never been the Armored Titan," Porco yelled. "We wouldn't have failed if it had been me instead of you!"

"Hey! Guys stop it," I interjected and made Porco let go of Reiner.

"Shove off devil," Porco said and spushed me.

Reiner then grabbed Porco by the shirt, lifting him up.

"You don't get to call her that!" Reiner shouted. "She isn't one of them."

"Reiner," I warned. "Stop."

Reiner glanced at me and then sighed, putting Porco down.

"I'm not arguing anymore," Reiner stated and went to walk away.

All the sudden Porco grabbed Reiner and punched him in the jaw, causing him to fall back. I immediately moved to retaliate and went to kick him in the side, but he grabbed my leg and then punched me in the nose. I fell to my knees and grabbed my nose. It felt broken and there was definitely blood. Lucky I'm a titan.

"Ada!" I heard Falco yell and raced over to me along with the other Warrior Candidates.

Pieck eventually arrived and hit Porco in the back of the head.

"What's gotten into you!?" She scolded. "If your fued is with Reiner, at least don't try to hurt others when they attempt to intervene."

"I thought she would have dodged it," Porco muttered.

I looked up and noticed that Porco actually seemed guilty at what he had done, but he turned away and walked off.

Udo gave my a piece of cloth and I held it over my nose in attempts to stop the bleeding. I knew it would heal but it still hurt. Pieck helped Reiner up and then went to check on me.

"You okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm all good," I responded with a thumbs up.

"I could've handled him Ada," Reiner spoke as he approached us. "He needs to let his anger out, but I don't want you getting into the line of fire."

"I just took down an entire base and your worried now because I got punched," I said with a chuckle. "Sorry Reiner. I was just trying to help."

"Well, don't next time," he replied and then walked off.

To think I thought things here weren't that bad.

Bro! Update

But also, I honestly never thought I would write a 100 chapter book and it's about to happen or has happened. Idk cause prologue and Holiday special.
I mean, I've wrote stories with about 30 chapters and maybe a sequel, but never anything like this.

Girl From Royalty is by far one of my favorite stories I have ever written and am still writing. I'm shocked and I can't believe I've gotten this far. I never really thought I would get this far, but look at me now.

I literally disappeared for about four months and then started just spouting out updates like crazy.

I am back baby and I am so glad to be here!

I can't express how grateful I am for all of your support and I'm so glad you all love my story. It means so much to me. ❤

Anyway. Thank you for reading! Love you! 😘