Ch. 43 - Warnings!

We've been sitting in this room for hours. What could possibly be so important right now? Oh wait...

Meanwhile

Annie had just been lead to the underground passageway, like (Y/N) had told her and Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were all trying to convince her to go down. She refused. She wasn't stupid.

"That day Annie...Why did you choose not to kill me?" Armin asked.

"Hmm....Why did I do that?" She murmured.

"Come on Annie. You coming down here would prove your innocence. Please," Eren called.

"It's no use. I'll take you on again, Female titan," Mikasa threatened.

Annie then began to laugh.

"I'm glad I could be a good person for you Armin," she said with a smile. "You may have won your bet but mine has just begun. I already know everything about your plan!"

"Huh?" The trio said confused.

"You all think you're so smart and will get away with everything," Annie yelled at them. "It doesn't matter anyways. The Queen herself pardoned me!"

"The Queen?" Armin said, not knowing what she meant.

He wasn't supposed to. Armin moved to signal the people to grab Annie, but she used her maneuvering gear and flew off.

"She's making a break for it! But not in titan form!" Mikasa said shocked.

"She knew our plan! How? And who the hell is the Queen. We only have a King..." Eren spoke.

"Everything has gone wrong...." Armin mumbled.

Back to (Y/N)

I finally started to read the book in my  hands to try and calm my nerves. So many titan shifters were sitting in one room.

All the sudden Sasha began to make a ruckus.

"I swear. I just heard large footsteps," Sasha cried out.

"Huh? How could you hear that?" Connie challenged.

"I'm being serious. I heard them!" Sasha exclaimed and a scout appear at our window.

"Nanaba," Christa said as she saw her in the window.

"There are titans heading this way," Nanaba said. "There's no time for gear. Go saddle up your horses so we can warn the nearby villages."

"Does that mean Wall Rose has been breached?" Reiner said confused and looked towards Bertholdt.

Everyone raced out of the common room and went to the stables. I ran over to Faye and immediately began to put her saddle and bridal on. I hopped onto her and waited for everyone else.

We began to ride and they were making a plan to warn the villages. I was apart of the group with Nanaba, Christa, and Ymir. We headed off in our direction to warn the villages and everyone broke off.

Hours after we evacuated everyone, our job was to check the wall for a whole and began to ride beside the wall. We luckily had torches for when it became dark out. The fear of a titan just popping out was in the back of my head. If we were heading to a possible hole in the wall that's where the most titans would be.

We soon saw light not far from us in the darkness. It was the group that had gone south to Connie's village.

"Did you guys find it?" Nanaba questioned.

"What? Did you not see anything on your side," another soldier asked.

"No," Nanaba said and there was serious tension.

Did we miss the whole? How would that even be possible?

"We need to find shelter," Nanaba stated as the moonlight began to shine through the clouds.

I looked over and saw what looked like a castle.

"We'll head there for the night. Let's go," Nanaba announced and we all began to ride that way.

We put our horses in the stables and I pet Faye's nose.

"Rest friend. You've earned it," I murmured and left her at the stables.

We set up camp on top level, below the lookout of the castle where you could have a wonderous view. I was seriously tired and yawned.

"You guys rest. We'll take turns keeping watch," Nanaba announced.

Ymir began to scavenge around and Reiner seemed to be in his own world. I sat beside Christa and began to try and get some sleep. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

I was in my dream space again. That's what I'm gonna call it. The titan stood before me again.

"You knew who the others were didn't you. That's why you didn't tell me," I said softly. "I understand."

"They're not the ones you should be worried about," the titan spoke and my eyes widened. "Another who is in titan form is close by. You're all in danger. He has control over titans for he is of royal blood."

"I need to wake up!" I yelled. "Let me wake up!"

My eyes opened up immediately and I shot up from my spot. I ran up the stairs and everyone was so confused.

"Cadet. Where are you going?" Gelgar called annoyed.

"(Y/N)?" Bertholdt said confused and ended up following me up the stairs as well.

I ran over to the side, moving past the scouts who were on lookout. I didn't see anything yet but I trust my titan form. I looked down at the stables.

I put my fingers in my mouth and whistle high and loud. I did it twice in long intervals.

"Get away from the side," Nanaba said dragging me from the edge.

That was Faye's signal to leave in emergencies. I knew that in dangerous situations I wouldn't be able to protect her unless she made a run for it.

"What was that about cadet?" Nanaba exclaimed.

"We're in danger if we stay here!" I yelled and my eyes widened. "Look!"

All the sudden titans were emerging from the forests, making there way to the castle.

"Titans!" One of the scouts yelled down to the rest of them.

I was breathing heavily and Bertholdt put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him nervously.

"How did you know?" He asked clearly suspicious of me. "You just woke up and knew...."

His grip on me tightened and I winced.

"Bertholdt...You're hurting me," I said.

"Bertholdt. What're you doing," Reiner exclaimed pulling Bertholdt arm off of me.

Bertholdt narrowed his eyes and then looked over seeing.....The Beast Titan.

Everyone else noticed at some point as well.

This was not going to be good.....

Hahaha!

I'm on a roll today. Another one!

Utgard castle time!

Also, do you think Faye was able to leave in time.

Cause, we know what happens to the stables later....