Ch. 93 - Stop Him

/Authors Note: I'm sorry\

The days leading up to the mission for Marley seemed to go by faster than I thought. Most of the days were the same. I would occasionally talk with Zeke about Marley things then spend some time with friends. Then at the end of the day Reiner and I would go to bed and cuddle. Some nights would be a little more friskier than others depending on how we feel.

I blushed slightly as I thought about those nights and then shook my head. No, not now.

Well, I was currently doing paperwork in my office. Yeah, I have an office. Queen has a lot of stuff that I keep discovering.

Hopefully no one can tell, but I've been making sure to avoid being around Eren at all costs. He hasn't made any advancements since I told him off after the meeting. I felt like my luck was beginning to run out since he kept popping up every so often.

Okay. Focus on the damn paperwork now. Eren is stupid. I don't need to hecking waste my thoughts on him right now. I went back to doing my paperwork and eventually finished. I filed the stuff away and then heard a knock at the door.

"Come in," I responded as I put stuff away.

The Goddess Ymir must fucking hate me because none other than Eren walks in, closing the hecking door behind him. Oh my Wall Sina whyyyy!

"What do you need," I asked and folded my arms.

"Zeke asked me to give you these," Eren replied and held out some paper.

I walked over and took them from his hand.

"Thanks. You can go now," I stated and moved away from him.

"Have you been avoiding me," Eren asked suddenly and I stopped in my tracks.

"Yes," I replied honestly.

"Why?" Eren questioned, seeming to actually be hurt.

"I love someone else Eren. I know you care for me but I not reciprocate your feelings," I answered.

"But my vision showed..." Eren argued.

"I don't care! For all I know you could be lying or seeing what your head just wants you to see," I replied angrily and turned away. "Now leave me alone."

"(Y/N)," Eren spoke and grabbed my arm turning me around.

"Eren no! Get your hands off of me," I said and began to tug my arm away, but he didn't budge.

"(Y/N) please. Just let me show you that I care," Eren pleaded as he backed me up against a wall.

"Eren. I don't want this," I responded trying to push him away from me.

Eren didn't respond and just held onto me so I wouldn't escape. I kept fighting against him but I wasn't getting anywhere. I was afraid.....

I closed my eyes trying to control my breathing and stay calm, but I was cornered. I opened my eyes again, only to have Eren kiss me suddenly. I silently screamed and then built up the strength to push him off. He stumbled back a bit and I tried to get as far away from him as I could. I was about to make a break for the door when he grabbed me again.

"Eren! Stop!" I yelled trying to pull away.

"Can you not see it," Eren hissed and then held onto my head. "Let me show you."

He pressed his forehead against mine and my eyes widened.

"So, we took down Marley and now we just sit in our walls with no worry in the world," an older version of Eren spoke.