Ch. 106 - Who I Am

Author's Note: I'm Back Baby!

Previously on 'Girl From Royalty'

"You still love me...." I murmured.

"Yes. I meant every single word," he replied with a smile.

"Good....I love you too..." I replied, weakly smiling up at him.

Tears fell from his eyes and he held me close to him. I hugged him tightly, praying he would never let go.

But next thing I heard was a shock.

"Who is (Y/N)?"

I looked over and spotted Falco standing there, staring at us so confused.

"Shit..." Reiner and I muttered.

Present

"Falco....I can explain," I mumbled as I began to stand.

I took a step forward and my legs gave out, but Reiner caught me before I hit the floor.

"Don't try to walk. Your body is too weak for anything," Reiner spoke and then picked me up bridal style.

"Reiner...." I murmured. "I need to explain to Falco."

"You can explain once you're healthy," Reiner replied and glanced at Falco. "Go get the other Warriors. I'm taking her to the hospital."

Falco nodded and then raced off. Reiner then exited my house and began to carry me off towards the Liberio hospital. My eyes became heavy and I just let sleep take me as I felt safe in Reiner's arms.

3rd Person

About half an hour had passed. (Y/N) was currently tucked into a hospital bed with an IV stuck in her arm, trying to get her fluids. Her body was weak and she did not look healthy. Titan healing clearly doesn't help heal malnutrition.

Reiner was standing beside her bed, watching over her. Her chest lifted up and down slowly as she slept soundly. He was just glad she was alive and breathing. He felt so guilty. He should have talked to her more, but instead he thought keeping his distance would be best for the mission. Maybe it was best for the mission, but it isn't the bed for them.

"Ada!" Pieck called as she raced into the room.

The Warriors Candidates, Colt, Zeke, and Porco all raced in behind her.

"What happened?" Zeke asked, glancing over towards Reiner.

"She locked herself up and tried to starve herself....That's all I know," Reiner responded with a sigh. "She could have died and we didn't force her out of her house."

"We couldn't have known..." Pieck murmured sadly. "She always reassured us, but really....it was just a lie....My friend could have died...."

"Ada is strong!" Gabi announced which startled everyone. "If anyone can get through this, it is her."

"Yeah!" Zofia agreed.

"How did you get to her in time?" Porco asked.

"Falco....he went to visit her and heard her fell," Reiner replied. "He then came to get me for help."

"Good job bro," Colt said proudly, ruffling Falco's hair. "Ada is alive because of you."

Falco became flustered and then nodded.

"Ada means a lot to us....what would we do without her," Falco mentioned and everyone grew silent.

It was as if his words rang true. She was always around to spend time with the Warrior Candidates and help the Warriors. If she was gone, life would not be the same.