Ch. 57 - Commanding Titans

Titans were continuing to be tossed left and right. Most of the scouts were either thrown off their horses or eaten. It was truly hell all around us. What was Reiner thinking? Our group was doing our best to move around the titans, engaging only when needed.

Everything felt like it was slow notion as so much happened around us. All the sudden I felt I jolt of electricity run through my body and I gasped. Ymir seemed to react to it as well and all the sudden the titans changed directions.

They all raced towards where I last saw Eren and next thing I knew, all the titans were attacking that smiling titan. How was he able to do that?! I knew he had the Founder, but there was no way he would be able to activate such power unless their was someone with royal blood nearby.

Wait....That titan....Could it be?

We all stood there, watching the horrid sight of the titan being torn apart by other titans. It was mesmerizing in a horrible way. I then looked over and saw Eren running away with Mikasa on his back.

"Dunno what's going on but nows our chance!" Connie yelled.

"Let's hurry and run!" Sasha declared.

I ignored them and let Ymir take control of the horse, racing off to meet up with the rest of the scouts. I saw Reiner racing over towards Eren. He must have realized the power Eren possessed. Of all people, it was Eren. Next thing I knew I felt another jolt of lightning and watched as titans raced towards Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Full retreat!" Erwin ordered.

"No!" I yelled and jumped off of the horse.

"(Y/N)! What the hell!" Ymir hissed and stopped her horse.

"I can't just leave them like this," I yelled and before she could get me, I bit my hand.

My titan transformed around me and I picked up great speed, racing towards Reiner. I screeched, catching all of the titans attention. It was on me now. I rammed myself into them, sending some flying. I used my crystallized hardening to create my claws and slashed several of the titans in the face. Reiner was facing only one as I took care of the rest. It was best for me to do that, so Bertholdt can be kept safe.

I had finally finished off the titans around us and next thing I hear was Ymir's voice.

"You've forced my hand!"

Lightning struck from behind me and next thing I knew I was torn from nape. I gasped. What was she thinking!

3rd Person:

Reiner tossed the final titan to the ground, crushing their nape and saw the second transformation. All the sudden, a smaller titan appear and bit into (Y/N) nape. But, Reiner and Bertholdt recognized that titan.

"Reiner! That titan! It's the Jaw Titan," Bertholdt yelled.

He knew that and his eyes narrowed. All this time, the Jaw titan had been amongst their ranks as well. He made a move to run after them, but more titans appeared. There was no way they were going to be able to get Eren or (Y/N) at this point. They just needed to find a way to retreat.

"Hey! Spit her out!" Connie yelled as he rode over to the Jaw Titan, ready to attack.

"Let her go!" Sasha called.

As Connie went to attack Historia yelled "Stop!"

Connie froze and then the Jaw Titan stopped. It opened it's mouth and used it's hand to pull (Y/N) out.

1st Person:

"You idiot! Why did you do that," I screeched.

Ymir then popped out of the titans nape and huffed.