124 - Reality

"Wake up?" I murmured confused. "Eren, I can assure you that I am completely awake."

"No! You're in a coma, (Y/N)," Eren began to explained. "This world isn't real. It's what your titan is doing, reliving the past but in your own way."

"The Founder?"

"The Speed Titan. It allows you to see into the past of others, but it's put you in a coma like state, showing you what could have been," Eren told me.

"How do you know...." I questioned him suspiciously.

"I've seen the future (Y/N). I know all that happens before it does...." Eren said as tears began to fall down his eyes. "I used you....."

"Used me....I barely know you. We met in Trost," I told him.

"No...We trained together, fought together, and spent years working towards a better world..." Eren explained as he fell to his knees. "But....I forced myself on you...I tried to see if I could unlock the Founders powers if I caught you off guard, but you have to be willing.....I wanted to destroy everyone in order for all of us to live and be happy. Sacrifice myself for the greater good so everyone else may live.....without me....I don't want to go..."

I stood there confused and then kneeled down before him. "Eren....You are suffering a lot and have a burden....shae it with others..." I told him. "I....this doesn't sound familiar....but I understand that this world isn't real now...I've seen bloodied visions of titans roaming the lands inside the walls and good people murdered. Are they really true?"

Eren nodded and I sighed, feeling awful knowing that some of the people I cared for suffered in the real world.

"Look into my memories," Eren said and looked up towards me. "Everything will be clear after that."

I nodded, unsure if I would be able to, but I rested my head against his and saw everything. What really happened in Trost, Marco's death, the female titan, becoming Queen, Marley.....Everything that really happened. I stood up and stepped away from Eren. I remember everything. Even those dark visions I've scene for the future in Eren's head.

"Eren....you idiot," I spoke and smiled at him.

He smiled back and we hugged. It was weird, being our younger selves again and sharing a familiar moment like this.

"You've seen everything in the future," I asked once we broke apart.

He nodded and sighed. "I....can't tell you or else everything will change," he said softly.

"You're....gonna end up sacrificing yourself for everything...and everyone..." I spoke softly. "There must be another way."

"No. There isn't...." Eren stated. "Just trust me that the ones we love will make it out okay..."

"But is that truly worth sacrificing your life?" I questioned. "We would lose you."

"And that's okay..." Eren replied with a sad smile.

I nodded and then hugged him again. The light around us became blinding as I soon came to. I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times, taking in my once familiar surroundings.

"Annie...Pieck...Eren," I murmured as I saw them. "Where's Ymir...."

"She left," Annie replied.

I nodded and then stood up, reality hitting me all the sudden.

"Where are my kids!!" I said panicked.

"You have kids?" Eren said shocked.

"You have long hair!?" I shot back

"Um...yeah..." Eren replied unsure why this was turned on him.

"Ymir is taking them to your house," Pieck informed.

I nodded and then sighed. "I didn't even get to name them..." I spoke softly.

"Tell me names. I'll be meeting with Ymir soon," Annie said as she walked over to me.

I thought for awhile and then nodded.

"Felix for the boy and for the girl...Frieda."

"Your sister..." Eren murmured.

"Yeah..." I replied and gave him a weak smile before looking back to Annie. "Those are their names. Travel safe."

Annie nodded and then gave me a small hug before immediately leaving. Soon it was just Pieck, Eren, and I.

"I got word Reiner and Zeke have taken control of their base and will be shipping off to Fort Slava soon. We will need to do the same," Pieck told us.

"Me?" Eren questioned.

"No. You go back to your plan," I told him and he nodded in understanding. "In due time we'll deal with your disobedience. I'm sure Levi has a lot to say about it."

I then stood up, but my legs felt like jelly which led me to immediately fall back down on the bed.

"Take it easy. You've been in a coma for a long time," Pieck said and tucked me back in. "Go get us some food Eren. We can eat and discuss."

Eren nodded and left the room. Pieck sat down on the edge of my bed, gazing at me forlorningly.

"What did you dream of?" She asked softly.

"A different reality....One where I became The Founder instead and became Queen too soon..." I explained. "But....one of the best things that was the same was I was still in love with the same person I care for now."

Pieck smiled in amusement. "I'm glad to have you back (Y/N)," she said.

"I'm glad to be back," I replied with a smile.

Heyo. It's me again!! Your welcome for another chapter.

The children names in this chapter were two of the many suggested ones I looked through back a loooooooong time ago. So thank you for that and I'll be using more of those in the future, so you know what that means. More of that Reiner ass 😎👌

I'm hoping to finish this story soon and then work on my Levi one a lil. The Levi one is kind of a fun story I just started just cause I liked the concept. So check that out I guess at some point.

Also Happy Pride Month btw!

Also also, any Game of Thrones fans? I know I asked this on my board but I just gotta know. I'm such a nerd for it and I've gotten back into it recently to the point where it's made me passionate to write a story.

Okay. Enough of that.
Thank you for reading and I love you guys!