Ch. 92 - Only You

Warning: This chapter contains smut. If you do not wish to read such contents then do not read this chapter.

Reiner and I walked into his room and as soon as the door closed, I hugged him. He hugged me back and I could feel his gaze boring into me.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Reiner asked and lightly rubbed my back. "You seem stressed."

"Maybe I am stressed...." I muttered. "I just to only think about you right now."

"Alright," Reiner replied and kissed my forehead. "Go ahead and take off your clothes."

I immediately became flustered but nodded. I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and then slid it off. I then undid my pants and took them off, tossing them off to the side. I was left with my bra and panties on. I glanced over at him, who was just staring at me with lust in his eyes but he was still fully dressed. I folded my arms as I looked at him.

"Isn't fair that I'm the only one undressing," I commented.

"Turn around," Reiner spoke and I looked at him confused. "Just do it."

I let out a small huff and turned around so my back was facing him. I heard movement and all the sudden I felt hands on my waist, and my back was pressed against his chest.

"Reiner," I said nervously and he lightly shush me as he began to plant kisses on my neck.

I let out a small moan as he kissed my neck and lightly tilted to give him more access. I began to feel his hands move around my body, sending shivers down my spine. He brushed a hand against my stomach and then moved it down, pushing his hands into my underwear. I lightly gasped as I felt his fingers press against me and he held a firm grip around my waist with his other arm.

"What're you doing?" I whispered softly.

"I thought I would try something new," Reiner murmured and kissed my neck. "Figure you need to relieve some stress."

I then felt him push a finger inside of me and I tensed up slightly. I leaned against him as he slowly began to push in and out of my entrance, causing me to let out soft moans. My breathing was ragged and I closed my eyes as he would push his finger deeper inside of me with every thrust.

"Reiner..." I whimpered softly.

After I said that he added another finger, beginning to thrust harder inside me and I gasped. As he would thrust into me, he continued to kiss my neck and I could feel his hot breath against me. I could feel the knot in my stomach begin to form as he rubbed against my core harshly and continued to roughly thrust his fingers inside of me.

Eventually I couldn't hold on any longer. I was feeling so much pleasure and I could tell he was enjoying himself as well. I moaned loudly and then let out a small gasp as I came onto his hand. I was a panting mess and Reiner chuckled in amusement, pulling his hand out of my panties.

"Am I that good?" He teased softly and I rolled my eyes, giggling a little bit.

I then turned around and pushed him onto the bed. I stripped my panties off and immediately crawling on top of him. I took his shirt off and then finally noticed the tent in his pants, as I pulled them down. I smirked and lightly ran a hand over his clothed erection and he let out a small groan. I smirked and then hovered over him. I lightly kissed his lips and began to rub my entrance against his erection. I let out a soft moan and bit my lip. His hands came up to grab my waist, but I quickly pinned them to the bed.

"(Y/N)..." Reiner groaned as I grind myself against him.

"Man, you must really be good," I began to tease. "Because I bet you can feel my wetness rubbing against you, teasing you as you lay here."

"Where did this confidence come from?" Reiner asked with a chuckle.

"Now since you were teasing me," I replied and then moaned as I grinded against him some more.

Even though I already came I wanted more. I wanted Reiner and my hormones were already taking control. As I focused on the pleasure, Reiner escaped my grasp, flipping us over to where my back was against the bed. He hovered above me and kissed my nose.

"You're pretty feisty today," Reiner teased and then kissed my lips.

"Mm hm," I hummed in response as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Soon, his underwear was off and he lightly pressed against me. I waited in anticipation and soon he thrusted inside of me. I moaned loudly and arched my back as he made sure he filled me up. I focused on my breathing, making sure to inhale and exhale as he began to slowly pull out and then instantly thrusted back in. He began to create a rhythm as he began to thrust harder and faster into me as time passed on.

I soft moans filled the rooms and I only thought about him. The pleasure he gave me, the love we have. I began to feel that same knot in the pit of my stomach as he continued to plow into me.

"Reiner..." I moaned softly.

I then closed my eyes and bit my lip as I soon came again, onto him. He thrusted his member into me a few more times before pulling out and releasing himself onto the sheets. I sighed softly and laid their in complete bliss. Reiner smiled down at me and lightly kissed my chin, then my nose, and then passionately kissed my lips.

"You're my Warrior," I murmured and began to cuddle him.

"And you're my Queen," Reiner replied softly and kissed the side of my head.

I smiled happily and then decided to take a small nap, enjoying the warmth of Reiner's presence.

I got bored during online school and we weren't doing anything and I made an update!

A hawt update lemme say.
What have I done. I feel guilty and the fact I did it during online school doesn't help!

I've been trying to use my time wisely and spend a bit of time writing and then make sure my schoolwork is done. So don't worry about it.

Ummmmmm. Sooooo for future information we have Eren being an a-hole and then when we get to Marley (Y/N) is gonna have another love interesting coming after her.

Can you guess who? 😘

The person in Marley will definitely be nicer to Y/N than Eren ever will be. But Reiner is da main manz 😌

Anyway. Maybe another chapter later. Who knows!

I need to pour holy water into my eyes.

Also, Reiner saying "And you're my Queen" made me think of Jon Snow and I regret everything XD