♡^Walk this world alone | (2/2)

(A/n)

Holy sweet fuck--- It's been two years!!! Two years ago today [[ 20/10/2018, fuck you USA/j ]] I started this book with a shitty oneshot based on a random drawing I'd seen at the time when I got deeper into the MCR fandom and inspired on a book by teritorial-pissings. I had no idea it'd get this big and I'd have so wonderful readers.

This is really special to me--- This may not mean a lot for you guys, but I just didnt want to leave this day in blank, even more that the book just reached 100k

 This book went through a lot. I'd like to notify the really shitty preferences and the embarrassing author notes from the past never happened - it's all in your head, sickos.

I honestly didn't know how this book and y'all readers would help be a lot emotionally. I've met most of my best internet friends - if not all - through this fucking book and I couldn't be happier for it.

Thanks a lot to everyone, to who has been here since the beginning ((and yeah, I notice and remember everyone; like xbbx's first uncountable Frank requests, just_robin's comments, missclaragirlsummers' request from march 31st that just left my heart to pieces, and many others)) and who's here now because y'all aren't any less important ((-xopansy, lt3003, frankiewayx who are always voting; jupitersen who'd been giving me notifications every 3 minutes; mari_the_ghost's and katfire24's sweet comments and also mikeyisfknunderrated who's always in my notifications; yebroimemo's and anon's requests too)), also my writer friends ((like super_spearmint and others, but I'm running out of braincells rn to mention everyone, sry)), or to the people who just read and leave.

There's so many other people I appreciate and I could spend a lot longer talking about you guys, but I don't wanna make this any longer. Please understand I didn't mention my "favorites" or anything, it's just because there are a lot of people, I would like to have mentioned many more; I love y'all equally.

I'm actually glad to be surrounded by so many people after spending most of my life so alone.

Anyways, many people have requested a part two of this over the time - well, here it is, finally.

________
________
________

Life's greatest questions have always been
Who am I? Where did I come from?
Why am I here? Where am I going?
You are about to see, and hear
One of the most-

The words turn distorted, mixed with white noise then turn into a high-pitched noise that makes me flinch before it ceases completely. Hissing a little disturbed, disturbed by the noise, I look up from the book I've got in hands to the old radio, presuming something wrong happened to it again, but I'm met with Frank standing there instead – his eyebrows furrowed lightly like if bothered. He lets go of the knob, staring at the radio for a moment like if to check if it'd continue in that state before he turns to me.

"Hey, I was listening to that," I protest in frustration, shaking my head. A grunt escapes my throat as I close the book place it aside, leaning back lightly on the debris as I look up at Frank.

"Well, now you're not anymore," he answers promptly.

He's different. Dressed differently, I mean. The jacket is certainly familiar to me from the books of The Black Parade I've found laying around plus the sketchbooks Gerard needs me to organize for him once in a while. Still, Ray is the only one I've ever seen wearing the full uniform since the others' were practically decomposing on their body when Ray and I found them. And that was... years ago, I'm not sure how many – the time converges itself and gets confusing after some point, with the lack of a sun turning the orientation even harder. The thing is, I've never seen any of them wearing it for a long time.