♡;You what? | M.W. | (2/2)

(A/n)

Part two request by Just_robin

iT's So sHiTtY, sOrRy

____
____
____

"Oooh, the beautiful lady!"

And here is Mikey, sitting on my living room's floor. All loopy. Again. However, with all his teeth this time.

"I know I'm beautiful, thanks Mikes, but what're you doing here?" I ask moving to help him up to the couch.

"Wow... y'hair is so nice..." He says touching it.

Shaking my head lightly, I sit on the couch next to him after setting him down. "You do seem to cause a lot of problems, hm?" I smile.

He just gazes at me for a moment, with his mouth lightly open. - He's... admiring me? - I blush immediately and he opens a wide open smile when I do so.

"Y'red, that so cute!" He chuckles and pulls me to a hug.

"You're squeezing me!" I chuckle, my cheek pressed against his chest.

"I love you!" He says on the cutest tone.

"I love you too! Now let me go that I'll get you something." I say grinning and he reluctantly lets go of me. After pulling away, I look at his face and kiss his cheek, awing at his small pout.

I go to the kitchen and come back with a cup of coffee, which I hand him before taking my place on the couch. As in the first time, he gulps it down at once and returns me the cup, that I put on the coffee table.

"What have you done this time to get sent here, hm?" I ask pulling him to lay with his head on my lap.

"You won't believe! They di'it jus' 'cause I was hidin' from work!" He whines stumbling over the words and I hold back a chuckle, caressing his cheek.

"That's sad, Mikey, why don't you-"

"Where's your catty?" Mikey changes the subject out of sudden.

"I guess Link is on the kitchen as usual? I'm not sure." I shrug.

"It's so fluffy..."

"Isn't it?" I chuckle, "But he does leave a lot of cat hair around the house."

He doesn't answer. I just look at his eyes as he looks back at me.

"Will you be my girlfren'?" He asks out of sudden.

"But I already am!" I exclaim with a giggle, "Why don't you rest a bit, Mikes? You seem to be extra loopy today." I run my fingers through his hair.

"You are? Wow, 'am so lucky!" He exclaims, "How did it happen?"

I look at him smiling for a second before replying, "Hm, you had just recovered from the loopy state and we were talking. You stopped to talk out of nothing, turned pretty serious and asked me." I explain. "Always so random..." I mutter.

"Why did you accept? Y'so beautiful..." Mikey touches my cheek.

"Because I like you. Now, why don't you take a nap, hm?" I ask starting to run my fingers through his hair.

"Okay."

~

I hear Mikey starting to mumble incoherent things and immediately put my phone down, turning to watch him making faces on his sleep.

"...why? I don't..." He mutters and slowly open his eyes, rubbing his face. He looks up at me and closes his eyes again, rubbing them this time. "I already told you to not summon me out of nothing, I was in the middle of a conversation, (Y/n)..." He whines lazily.

"Mikey." I say holding back a laugh, "You just woke up."

"Did I?" He lowers his hands and opens his eyes, blinking a few times before focusing his gaze at me. "Oh... sorry, looks like it happened again."

"No problems." I chuckle and place a small kiss on his cheek - he gives mine another kiss in return -. "You said something about getting here because you didn't want to work and was hiding yourself."

"Oh." Mikey's cheeks turn slightly red. He sits up beside me. "Like, can you believe? They made me deal with some extra things because Gerard didn't do it. And guess what he was doing? Sleeping and I had to work more because of it. I refused to, decided to hide, they got me and y'know the rest." He sighs.

"Well, that's shit. But not completely since you get to spend some time with me." I smile hugging him.

"You're right." He hugs me back, "Did I say many shit while I was loopy?"

"Nah, you never say. But you do keep saying I'm beautiful and all." I giggle blushing, "Today you asked me to be your girlfriend again."

"Ah, and how not to? You're so awesome." He gives me a short kiss.

"Sure."

"And how have you been doing?" He asks.

"Uh, it's quite lonely apart from Link, but it's been okay." I reply. "Work is stressing as always... but it's always worth it when I get to see you."

"Aw, I'll try to show up more often."

"Can you show up whenever you want?"

"Yes, it's just that I'm busy most of the time... I did show up one time and I wasn't loopy. I came here voluntarily." Mikey explains.

"Oh, I do remember! A shame. Well, not like I'm free often." I chuckle, "Just after my shifts."

"My love shouldn't need to work a lot like this." He kisses my forehead, "I'll guarantee that when you go to hell."

"Wait," I pull away slightly, "are you saying I'm bad? That I'm going to hell?" I raise an eyebrow at him, with an slightly annoyed expression.

He starts getting desperate. "I-I mean, I thought th-that you-"

"No, I'm joking!" I chuckle and hug him again, "I'm an evil and selfish motherfucker, of course I'm going down there."

"You're not that bad." He says calmer now. "And I'll see what can I do while you're alive. I know that working a lot is horrible. Well, working at all is horrible." He says with an audible smirk.

"Mikey... what are you thinking about...?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Nothing! Just about how beautiful you are." He kisses my nose.

"Sure... but thank you."

_______