♡;Doctor Who? | G.W. | (3/5)

(A/n)

Valeriar1052 here is more uwu

It was Kooppyy 's incredible idea to include Frank on this dsjgfsdf so perfect

______
______
______

"Hostility won't be tolerated. Exterminate! Exterminate!"

I stare at the Dalek in front of me in fear, gulping nervously. Seems like my attempt of covering its eye failed and, as a bonus, the Doctor is nowhere near; most probably, he's by the other side of the building. And I'll die here. - The alien starts speaking again and I quickly close my eyes, not wanting to see the moment he'll shoot. The said moment, however, never comes; a loud explosion is heard instead.

I place my forearms in front of my face as a shield before finally opening my eyes. To my surprise and confusion, the Dalek is now without its 'head'. - Someone shot him? - I furrow my eyebrows. It takes a few seconds until the smoke coming from the Dalek - or what's left of it - fades away and I see a man there with a big gun in hands. Most probably alien technology, but... who's him?

He doesn't try anything, just stares, yet I'm not sure about what to do and don't even know him, so I return the stare while backing away slowly. It seems like he's going to say something, but a sudden high pitched yell gets our attention, making me jump startled as the both of us turn towards the one of hallway's ends. "(Y/n)!" The Doctor comes into view, running towards us. He stops beside me and places his hands on my shoulders, cupping one of my cheeks. "Thank God you're okay." He says out of breathe. I smile back at him.

"Doctor!" The guys says and the Doctor turns to him, widening his eyes.

"You?" I don't know why, but Doctor seems shocked - probably he already knows the guy?

"And I don't know you yet." The guy says to me with a smirk, coming closer and keeping the eye contact. The Doctor lets his hands fall to his side as I turn to face the approaching man. When close enough, he takes my hand in his and kisses the top of it, "I'm Frank Iero," He winks, "and you are?"

My cheeks get warmer as I look at him. "I-I'm (y/n)."

"What a lovely name." His grin widens, "Nice to meet you."

"Same." I nod, not really knowing how to react to this. Turning my head, I see the Doctor there with his hands extended upwards as he looks to the same direction. "What are you doing, Doc?" I ask, trying to avert my attention from Frank.

"Pleading to the lord to take me away from here. I can't take Frank flirting with every person he meets anymore." He lowers his arms and shoots a glare at Frank. - Wait, flirting?; I blush at the thought.

Frank finally lets go of my hand and gasps, a voice of disbelief leaving his lips as his expression matches it. "I'm just introducing myself!"

"Don't act like I don't know you already!" The Doctor says impatiently. "What are you doing here, by the way?" He moves back to my side and places an arm around my shoulders.

"Torchwood." Frank answers looking up at him. "You wouldn't have gotten to return Earth to its place if I wasn't here." He says in a casual tone, adjusting his gun on his back, considering the object has a strap to make carrying it around easier.

The Doctors scoffs and nods, "Whatever. We need to return. See you later, Frank." He turns away and I quickly follow him, both of us walking down the hall. - The whole time, I don't seem able gather enough courage to say anything; I don't know if I'm afraid or somewhat embarrassed of not knowing what to say, since Frank clearly knows the Doctor for longer and I don't want to hear any comment about other companions.