♡^Band merch? | G.W.

(A/n)

So, I'm already working on the requests that I haven't written yet since I'm free for writing now :))
Also, New Year and Christmas are approaching; would y'all like any special chapter or something? I accept suggestions

____

So, I got the-mellokid 's help for this uwuwuwu

____

This oneshot is bad and almost makes me want to cry, I'm sorry

______
______
______

Honestly, it's kind of exasperating to be in a country you don't know how to speak its language. Hot Topic certainly gained all my hatred after this - I honestly wouldn't have came here if I wasn't going to receive a lot for this. Still, I got the day free tomorrow and I'll have the chance of exploring the event since Jahseh and Dan will be the ones responsible for the stand, then Cody and I again Saturday and Sunday I'm free.

"I'm going to walk around a last time before going back to the hotel." I look up from the funkos I was organizing to Cody. He looks like a personification of the geek media, full of bags and having a hat like Dipper Pines' over his head while completely dressed up in clothes related to TV shows or comics.

"Okay." I nod, stepping closer to the counter to lean forward with my elbows over it, trying to peek on his bags to see what he got.

Cody understands what I want and opens them one by one, "I got a couple of action figures, some shirts and a few accessories I'll show you later." He grins excitedly, making me copy the gesture, commenting about how awesome it is. "Also," A bag with a CCXP logo is held up, "I got a shirt for you from your favorite show! You'll love it!"

"Thanks a lot!" I say with certain surprise, but really happy. "You didn't have to!"

He shakes his head lightly, clearly glad I liked what he did, "You wouldn't find it anywhere else since it's exclusive!"

"You're the best." I breathe a chuckle, tilting my head lightly.

"We are!" Cody exclaims then adjusts his bags in his hands again, "Anyways," Regaining the excited mood he had from minutes later, "I'll see if the line to see Kes von Punch is acceptable by now and if I can get a pic with Margot Robbie." He tells me while starting to walk away, practically skipping.

"Good luck! See you later!" I wave at him, watching Cody disappear among the crowd once again. Another costumer approaches and starts looking at all the products from the other side of the counter. "Hello. Are you interested in something specific?"

The girl looks at me puzzled for a moment before speaking up, "Uh, band merch?" Her English gets me thinking for a moment to make out what the badly pronounced syllables meant.

"Not at all, sorry." I press my lips together, furrowing my eyebrows lightly; my eyes flickering over her Panic! shirt briefly. She says something I can't understand, - glancing at my shirt, which's a black one with the Hot Topic logo - yet, I can assume it's something to do with the stand being a Hot Topic one and not having band merch since the store's known for it. "Uh," I trail off, uncertain, "the event isn't related to music and there aren't Hot Topic stores here yet, so the company thought it was the best to just send some limited products for a small test."

She wrinkles her nose lightly, looking extra confused now. Shit, she probably didn't understand that. "Ah..." The girl makes a few signs with her hand, but it just gets both of us bewildered.

Our attention, however, is caught by a guy from the stand next to mine. I never paid attention to what it is about since Cody and the costumers kept my attention most of the time, but it's not like I'm really interested. The guy says something to the girl, to what she nods understandingly before smiling at me. She glances at him then says to me, "Thanks. Sorry."