♡^Like Phantoms Forever | MCR

(A/n)

I was going to update earlier (like, I was going to update all the Frank books cuz of his bday) and all, but y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, HM? WE WERE RIGHT IN THE END, DAMN

I'll update the Frank oneshots book soon and write the requests, don't worry

__________
__________
__________

"It's evilness, Frank." I furrow my eyebrows at him, cracking a small chuckle. Seeming to not care, he just throws his hands in the air, smiling as raising his eyebrows in an 'I cannot help' manner. He returns his attention to his phone and I roll my eyes, stepping closer so I'm able to see what he types.

"And when is he not like this?" Mikey asks, raising an eyebrow - in response, I slowly nod with a defeated look on, internally not really as surprised as I demonstrate myself to be. I shake my head lightly, turning my attention to Frank's phone again.

"der frnds, thank you for all the birthday wishes....it is very kind of you to always remember. happy 🎃, enjoi the rest of your day 🖤xofrnk" The tweet says; Frank releases a snicker once hitting the tweet button.

I scoff at him, "I don't know how do they still like you."

"I'm perfect, bitch." He says smugly, twisting his mouth in a funny way and having a matching voice tone. "Now go on, do your part." He rubs his hands together, grinning in anxiety.

"Alright, alright." A chuckle mixing nervousness and excitation leaves my lips as I take my phone in hands - which attracts the others' attention, making them immediately gather around me to watch me open Twitter to make a new post. I choose the pic and paste the text that was already saved on the clipboard, pressing the tweet button lastly. There's an immediate retweet from Lindsey before my phone and Frank's start being flooded with notifications. "God!" I gasp through a nervous giggle, impressed.

"Let the chaos begin!" Frank says with a mischievous grin while I go to publish about it on Instagram too. Gerard looks at him with a contained smile, raising his eyebrows lightly.

"You posted the last one wrong." Mikey points out and I raise an eyebrow, pressing a few times on my phone's screen so I can check what I've sent to the story.

"Damn." I click my tongue, seeing the pic shows the Instagram stories editing part and delete it, paying extra attention to what I do this time. "Thanks, by the way." I mutter, letting out a breathe of relieve after posting the last pic; he smiles at me. "Okay, guys," My tone is slightly louder so the other two can hear it too. My attention, however, is kept on my phone as I switch accounts, going to my personal one. "now you can do your part." They hum in agreement, also seeming nervous, then pull out their phones to make the posts and sharing thing. It makes the living room to be filled with a heavy atmosphere and the sounds of fingers tapping against screens under our heavy breathes'.

Not knowing exactly what to do next, I just place my phone over the dining table and sit on one of the chairs in silence, looking at the nothing while letting the reality hit me hard, also trying to not think too much due to not being the right moment to have an existential crisis.

"And that's it." Gerard exhales, biting down on his bottom lip as sitting down next to me, opening a grin when we make eye contact. I smile lightly in response, but am not able to contain myself properly so it transforms into a really nervous and weird giggle.

"Damn..." I curse, blinking a few times as thinking about what just happened. We announced the fucking returning. "Damn..." Hell, I need to release all the tension in some way and I'm not up to yelling like crazy. Again. "Damn, shit, fuck, hell, fuck, fuck..." The curses keep spilling from my mouth in a way I'm not able to contain myself - the three males crack giggles after some seconds, making it kinda impossible for me to identify if it's because they find it funny or are internally freaking out too, but I bet on the second one. "Can you believe it?" I ask no one in particular, cracking a stupid grin, "It's like, back. MCR again, fucking emo shit. Like-" I giggle, "We're- Return- Now we-" It's kind of frustrating how I'm not able to finish every sentence, yet feels like there's nothing I can do about it. My mind is running to fast.