♪;Truth or dare? | G.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Requested by anon

_

The title makes this sound more cliche than it actually is

____________
____________
____________

You quietly took a few glances at the teacher while trying to put your things in your bag as fast as possible so you wouldn't be one of the last students to leave the room. Unfortunately, it ended up not being possible and the room was almost completely empty before you could notice, making you sigh as you could already sense the teacher's eyes on you.

"Miss (l/n), are you having any doubts lately? You're so quiet in my classes." He started in his usual creepy tone, carrying a sickening sweetness that made you feel extremely uncomfortable. "I can help you with anything after class, if you need."

"Erm," you said awkwardly, mentally cursing your materials for not getting in your bag as easily as they should. "Um, no, no need."

"Well, tell me if you ever need something, don't hesitate," he had a grin, holding more intentions than he'd ever dare to admit to anyone. "But I know you'll probably have no doubts. You're such a smart and beautiful girl." He hummed like if agreeing with himself to reassure you of his words – you weren't the only one to find it weird or anything, with the other few students who were still in the room shooting him a disturbed look the teacher didn't seem to notice. Or at least he didn't mind.

His comments ended up starting to be too much to take, so you barely closed your bag properly before starting to walk out of the room in rushed steps.

"What's wrong?" He asked cynically, "I'm just-"

"Damn, you idiot, you're making her uncomfortable," Gerard said, making his presence suddenly known. He'd been standing out the room, waiting for you to get out of class, like he always did after knowing how much of a creep your History teacher was. "It's not even appropriate, what the hell," he said, not hiding his indignance. "And she's got a boyfriend, leave her the fuck alone," Gerard continued, meeting you in half of the way, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

The teacher's expression immediately fell unimpressed and annoyed. "And I'm not sure if you're allowed to talk to me like this, Mr. Way. Do you want a suspension, maybe? Because-"

"I'm not your student and this isn't class time either," Gerard said in a bored tone, starting to pull you with him out of the room and ignoring the teacher's complaints, just wanting to get you out of there as fast as possible. He sighed as you reached the main hall, looking back with pursed lips before his eyes averted to you.

"You fine, sugar?" Concern was evident in his voice before it turned into anger. "I swear to God, I'll find a fucking way to get this man fired if the direction isn't able to do anything because of lack of proof and students actually seducing teachers," he said with invisible quote marks, scowling.

"Gerard," you called with a sigh, shaking your head. "It won't get us anywhere." It sounded vague, demonstrating how you didn't want to continue talking about it. As always, Gerard got it and dropped the subject, pressing a comforting kiss to your temple and letting his arm fall to around your waist.

"Wanna come over later?" He asked back to his normal posture, letting go of you and moving to lean against the lockers nearby once reaching yours.

"Of course," you said with a smile as throwing the metal door open and proceeding to change the materials. "I've got nothing to do later and I gotta clean my mind..."

.

"Gerard," you said in a reprehending tone, but it obviously didn't go out as you planned since the kisses tickling the back of your neck made you chuckle. He just hummed in response, keeping his arms around you and his face buried in the back of your neck, having attacked you in the moment the bedroom's door was closed behind you.