♡^Run, run | F.G. | (2/?)

(A/n)

Requested by love_fanfictionz :))

______
______
______

Days pass by; it's all practically the same routine and I wish I could fucking walk around more or get my arm in another position – well, during the day, because I'm able to do it during night, the only problem being how I need to be extremely careful. Pros: their rooms aren't so close to the diner itself, the closest one being Ghoul's and it is after the convenience store and the truck stop restrooms. Cons: I never know when they're waking up or coming around, even more with Poison's goddamn insomnia. Whatever, I just need to continue here for a few more days.

A heavy sigh goes past my nose as I close the handcuff around my wrist again before pushing the blanket around me again. They should be coming around soon, so it's the best to be prepared. The sun already rose outside and my mind is quite agitated; I don't think I'll be falling asleep again so soon or maybe at all.

Footsteps and light chatter bring me back to reality and I finally open my eyes, not really aware of how long has passed, but it's certainly been a good time due to how stronger the sunlight grew and the warmer weather.

"Good morning, (y/n)!" Kobra asks like he usually does – what I believe to have started as something ironic between him, Ghoul and Jet – while Ghoul waves at me.

"Good morning," I breathe in response, almost a grunt due to being sore and tired. I observe Ghoul for a moment and there are dark rings around his eyes, in a way I'm sure he probably was bouncing off the walls of his bedroom during the night like he usually does here or something. "Did you even sleep, Ghoul?"

"Sometimes he closes his eyes when he sneezes," Kobra says and I can't help but to let out a chuckle. He glances at Ghoul's pouting with a smirk before handing me an open can of soda, which I'm grateful for, but never say anything. The two are actually really chill with me, in comparation to the others, and the ones who interact with me the most while Poison is always the one with cold glares and harsh questions and Jet, well... He is there, for sure.

"So, (y/n)," Poison approaches me and I can feel the annoyance irradiating from him with the way I gaze at him from under my eyelashes. "I think we should get down to what matters, right?"

"If you think so, darling," I shrug, putting the now empty can away.

Poison sighs. "Anyways, come on. What is BLI planning? It all has been so calm lately," he narrows his eyes at me. He is almost always using his mask around me, unlike the others, and all I think about this is how stupid he is. I'm silent for a moment, staring at him unbothered until he's groaning. "Spill it!"

"Oh, you were trying to get information from me?" I raise my eyebrows, feigning offense. "Without a bargain, dear?"

Considering the look Jet shoots Poison, they've talked about it before, obviously. It doesn't change anything. They are very wrong if they think I am going to feel intimidated by anything they do or who they are – I wasn't angry when I was caught; I wasn't intimidated when they got my mask, card and equipment; I don't care about being 'handcuffed' here and I'm not afraid of the fact they can shoot me in any moment and I don't even have defense.

And do you know why I am so confident? They can't kill me. I am, by far, their best opportunity ever of getting BLI info and they think they got me wrapped around their fingers. Also, if there's something they've certainly got, it's honor – the four dumbshit would not kill me knowing I'm unable to defend myself.

Whatever happens, I'm on advantage.

"Okay." Poison presses his lips together, clearly holding himself back, but the anger coming from him is practically tangible. "If you give me an information, I'll give you one equally valuable."