♡*Stop staring | G.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

please read the introduction! Each symbol in the titles has a meaning!

anyways, have gay shit, I feel like we need more male reader stories
and I've got a Ray oneshot coming, he also needs more attention

_________
_________
_________

"Dude, you stare at him too much, don't you think?" Frank's voice brings me back to reality and I turn to look at him with a questioning hum, a bit confused regarding why do they – him and Ray – have these smirks over their faces. Both of them snicker after I raise my eyebrows with certain desperation. "Gerard, you idiot. If your gaze did anything, he wouldn't even exist anymore due to how much you eat him with your eyes."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I mutter with a pout, but the pressure of their intense gazes makes me start to blush and the corners of my lips threaten to curl up into an embarrassed smile. Not to mention how I want to laugh at Frank's words; so I just look away, sipping on my juice.

It's deplorable how I've fallen for Gerard just from observing him across classrooms or the cafeteria, watching him sometimes talk with another guy with glasses – Mikey? – or reading. We exchange a few words once in a while, consisting of sometimes me asking for a pencil or some notes I couldn't get. We're not exactly friends, but we occasionally talk. The most memorable time was probably when he didn't notice me approaching in time to close his sketchbook and I left him blushing after commenting about liking his drawings. So goddamn adorable.

"Of course, uh-huh," Ray teases and he starts giggling again along with Frank. I don't know whether it's due to nervousness or not, however, I start laughing along with them, covering my face with my hands – it seems to entertain the two a lot.

"Shut the fuck up," I tell them after calming down, a grin over my lips despite my words. "No talking about this subject over here, man! I'm one of the school's punks, I've got a reputation to preserve!" The mocking tone makes them roll their eyes and scoff, playfully. Struggling to not avert my eyes to Gerard again, I go back to eating my lunch.

"Well, I know Mikey, his brother," Ray points out, "sometimes he calls me over to his place. I've only seen Gerard there a couple of times, but I could ask him if you could come over too. And Frank, so it isn't too suspicious. Because, y'know, you're not so discreet." He glares.

Ray's words make me think and I stare at him in disbelief with Frank laughing at my despair.

A breathy chuckle comes from Ray, his curls moving lightly as he shakes his head. "No, I mean, I don't think they know. Though they may connect the dots, dude, get it?"

"Honestly, I don't think we should make many plans or overthink this at all." Frank twists his mouth a bit, seeming tired of it all, not mattering how it's not even an old drama. "You're a handsome guy, (y/n), I'd let you fuck me, so I'm one hundred percent sure you won't be rejected. Ray, let's just push Gerard into him or vice versa and see what happens. Simple, easy and-"

"Sorry," I cut Frank off with an obviously bored tone, "but I guess you dropped something."

He furrows his eyebrows. "What?"

"Your common sense!" I slap the back of his head, of course it's not enough to hurt, but doesn't prevent Frank from spitting out a string of curses while Ray chokes on laughter in the background.

Frank and Ray are nice people, of course, so they don't do anything they know I'll be uncomfortable with. Only the occasional teasing comments continue, both of them enjoying watching me getting flustered a bit too much for my liking.

Our 'group' has a fame and, unfortunately, it ends up not being always good. We don't really do much against the way people stereotype us for our styles, but sometimes we just need to punch someone and hang out by the gates or the roof to smoke our cigarettes. The skipping classes part is just a normal thing almost every student does and it ends up being turned into a big problem just because we're us. And all the spray paintings, going down hallways on skateboards and shit, well... I don't think I've got an excuse for those.