♪;Distraction | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested by deathwishdaydream
I really hope you like it

Sorry for taking too long, I had a lot of things to deal with

Is anyone taking MCR requests,,,
pls, I need male reader stories

________
________
________

My fingers mindlessly trace patterns on the couch as I follow Gerard around the room with my eyes, watching it as he quietly and carefully places each of his art supplies in its due place on the shelf, sometimes walking over to the cabinets across the room, but spending most of the time messing with his things on the desk.

If you ask me, our art room is just the best thing in the world and easily one of my favorite places in the house, even if it gives any of us a headache if we keep locked in here for too long. Either way, I don't miss any opportunity of coming here even if it's just to sit on the couch watching Gerard painting, drawing or simply messing around with his things; something Gerard apparently likes too. Each other's presence is something we enjoy quite a lot, no matter whether it's just sharing a room in silence.

Today, it was alright sitting here and reading a book, but the boredom got my attention averted to Gerard and finding myself focused on his thighs wasn't exactly unexpected.

The tight jeans hug Gerard's thighs just perfectly, tight around them and...

"A bit too distracted, are we?" The sudden voice pulls me away from my thoughts and I blink a few times before suddenly becoming aware Gerard has been standing there for some time now, an amused smile playing on his lips while he observes me.

I roll my eyes, sighing as I adjust my position on the couch and put my book away after slipping the bookmarker between the pages. "Why? Am I, by chance, bothering you?" My shrug doesn't carry much interest towards his answer whilst I eye him from head to feet, entertained by how he blushes under my gaze, shaking his head in response.

"No and you know that." He furrows his eyebrows for a moment, gaze lingering over me as he slowly turns back around.

"Come here, will you?" I say, finally, breathing a chuckle, patting the space next to me.

Gerard doesn't waste any time in coming over to the couch and pressing his lips to mine – I wrap my arms around his neck, throwing my leg over his lap to straddle him. A hum comes from Gerard, his hands tight around my hips encouraging me to lower myself on his lap and I do so, rolling my hips against him and earning myself a soft gasp.

"Fuck," Gerard mutters against my lips.

"You know what I want, c'mon," I breathe among kisses down his jaw, nibbling lightly on the skin whilst I sink my hips against his again with a soft hum due to how they meet mine halfway.

"Yes, baby, yes," he hums, leaning into my touch and tilting his head to the side to give me more access. A moan vibrates through his skin when I reach a certain point, evolving into hitches on his breath with me starting to suck down on it. His grip on my hips is released and I can feel his fingers slip under my shirt, exploring around for a moment then starting to run his palms over the skin around my hips until coming over my waist, thumbs drawing circles into it.

Eventually, he's got a hold around the waistband of my pants, following along until his hands meet in the front of my jeans and start fumbling with the button.

I peck the hickey I left behind before pulling away, standing up. With a brief motion, I move to get rid of my pants, what doesn't happen and I'm instead motioning for Gerard to actually do it to himself, watching his cheeks gain a red tone whilst he moves to do as said, nonetheless. He's only got his shirt on when back on the couch, watching me closely and expectantly.