♡^Are you happy? | G.W./R.T | (1/2)

(A/n)

Request by yebroimemo
awesome request

needed to get this in two parts because of the two endings and also it's too long

sry if you're named Ericka, don't take it personally; I asked three different ppl to choose between some names and it was the most chosen one sdjfhjhsdf

_______
_______
_______

I wonder - when did it all go wrong? Like, I remember we almost dated at some point, but something happened out of sudden and, when I noticed it, Gerard was introducing that one Ericka girl to everyone and it was too late already.

Now, thinking about it, I guess it was when I was going through a bad time and probably ended up distancing myself from him without intending to and he got it wrong. I can remember an exact day in which Gerard and I were hanging out; we still were extremely close, he had something to tell me at the day and he was specially extra touchy that day. We had a lot of fun, until we met someone I don't like in the middle of the way - it got me stressed in a way Gerard most likely interpreted wrong. He was worried I was angry with him and things just got worse between us after this.

The cherry on top of all this mess and misunderstandings is the way Ericka acts towards me; she's a complete bitch. Certainly, the reason is how Gerard and I are still very close - though not as much as before. I honestly miss all the sleepovers, sharing clothes and cuddling.

Fuck, I'm so stupid - groaning at the thought, I rub my face, trying to brush away all the thoughts about this before I get a goddamn headache. It seems to attract Frank's attention or maybe he has been observing me for the past minutes, judging by the almost immediate chuckle he releases at me. I smile lazily in response, not wanting my internal bad humor to reach him.

"Daydream much? He's been trying to talk to you for the past minutes," Ericka says in a rude tone, but something I've grown used to past the time. Well, actually, I've just grown a kind of wall to prevent me from overthinking her bitchy self.

Wanting this to last longer isn't one of my goals, so I limit myself to briefly raising an eyebrow at her, more interested in what Frank's got to say. Frank himself has a confused plus done look over his features, looking at her unable to understand her manners. "No, dude," he tells her, "it's not even been a minute." He'd probably spit out a mind your own business if it'd not bother Gerard.

Frank's expression changes instantly as he turns to me, smiling instead and forgetting the couple on the couch across from ours. All of us are in Frank's place and, like almost every other gathering now, it'd be just us if Ericka wasn't that kind of possessive girlfriend who follows all of her boyfriend's steps.

Gerard, on the other hand, seems blind in love, never realizing how she is and we gave up on convincing him some time ago. He has really changed in some points, doing mostly as she likes. For example, he would have defended me if it was someone else who talked to me this way, but, considering it's her, he doesn't even look up from his phone's screen. Mikey, from beside them, shares a quick look with Frank, Ray and I then starts a quiet conversation with his brother - or at least try to. It's almost the same as if Bob wasn't in the room, quietly sitting at the armchair and mostly observing everything, preferring to keep his eyes glued to his phone's screen.

"Damn..." Ray mutters under his breathe, just loud enough for Frank and I to listen. Sighing, he places his elbow on the back of the couch, beside me, resting his temple against his fist. He raises his eyebrows lightly noticing I'm observing him - I copy the gesture and smile.

As turning to Frank, I notice Ericka's eyes glued on me. She probably sees Frank, Ray and I as some kind of conspiracy against her. Everyone remembers the day Gerard told us to stop, in his words, the annoying whispering about Ericka. Bro, we've got more things to talk about, she's not the sun. We just prefer to keep it between each other because we're not up to listening to her nonsense comments - it's like if she wanted to show she knows everything while it's quite the opposite.