♡^Vampire Money Heist | G.W.

(A/n)

Thx DevilGothicAngel for the title improvement-

BEFORE READING!!!!!!!👇👇👇

》》》》》》It's based in a Netflix series called Money Heist and, if you don't know it, I recommend you to Google about before reading

It's pretty dramatic, I know, but it's based in a Spanish series and Spain and Mexico are all full of dramas, y'know《《《《《《

I used some words in Spanish, cuz, like, it's nice :3

I'm also gonna write a Frank one about this, I swear -3-

____
____
____

"El Professor must be really mad." Gerard, I mean, Paris says out of nothing.

I look away from the hostages, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Hm?"

"We weren't supposed to kill anyone." He presses his lips together and I let out a sigh.

"We didn't, it was Berlin who ordered and he is an idiot. We could've just put Monica isolated or something."

Gerard shrugs and continues walking around the hostages that sit on the floor, nervous.

Some whispers are heard and I look around until I see Mercedes leaning a bit towards the Alison girl. I pull the rifle in hands and walk towards them.

"Sabes, Mercedes, I can't handle hearing your bitchy voice anymore. So calláte before you and Alison girl have an extra hole." I say leaning closer to them, pointing the rifle at her.

She freezes and widens her eyes lightly, nodding hesitantly, "Y-yes, Mx London."

Nodding approvingly, I change the rifle's direction to Alison's. She licks her lips and looks down.

Slowly, I straighten myself up and continue walking around the hostages, with a serious expression on.

"Paris! London!" We hear out of sudden and turn to see Rio, "We need help, now!"

Both of us start running until we arrive at the basement. There's a hole in the wall and a lot of smoke.

"¡Que mierda! Did they escape?" I say seeing the police's green lasers and hiding with Paris behind some boxes.

"¡!" Denver says, "We need to close it now! Cover us while do it! They're gonna invade!"

I see Helsinki and Denver looking for something to cover the hole with and turn to start aiming at the police officers while the smoke starts to go down.

A small object is thrown and Paris immediately yells, "Smoke bomb, Moscow!"

Moscow nods and starts to take it away. Berlin, Nairobi, Paris and I wait for the policemen to be visible so we can shoot. However, they start shooting first and we're obligated to return the favor.

Rio's, Denver's and Moscow's cries are muffled by the patterned sound of the rifles shooting that fill the ambient along with the police guns'.

Soon enough, the mentioned three plus Helsinki show up pushing a big metal board towards the hole.

"We need help!" Rio shouts and Paris stands up to help them, but the board ends up falling back. A big bad luck since it was the only thing protecting them from the bullets.