♡;I can't believe | R.T. | AU!

(A/n)
HEY BBIES
Sry for disappearing

Oneshot based off a prompt xbloodbulletx sent me uwu
*Tangled movie vibes*

I don't have many Ray oneshots so I decided to use him uwuwuwu

_____
_____

"A cup of beer, please." I say sitting on a stool in front of the counter and ordering the barman a drink. He gets my order and I start drinking it. I try to not show I'm not used to such an ambient - all the drunks yelling around, not mentioning the gross smell and floor but it's definitely better than being stuck inside that castle.

A man beside me takes a few looks at me before finally speaking up. "You're new here, aren't you?" He asks.

"Hm, yeah." I say attempting to not sound hesitant or nervous.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Mikey. Or that's how the most call me, at least." He says with a small smile.

I nod, "I'm... (n/n)." I would give him a fake name but I remembered that my nickname isn't even known outside my family, so there isn't any problem... "Nice to meet you too."

"And you're alone here?" He asks and I nod again. "Oh, how dangerous! Y'know there are a lot of bad people out there and you're-"

"You could be one of them, as far as I know." I say indifferently, already knowing where it's going to end.

"Yeah." Mikey smirks. "But for your luck, I'm not and I'm willing to help."

Curious, I raise an eyebrow at him. "Hm... and are you alone?"

"That's the point I wanted to get to." He places his drink over the counter and turns to face me. "You're new. That means you don't know people around here-"

"What's the point you want to get in?"

"-Would you like to come with my friends and I? Like, you can consider us... explorers, we just explore the kingdom and its surrounding." He nods slowly. Something tells me it isn't the only thing they do, they must live out of something that isn't exploring. Ahem, stealing. "You've got no company, new around... come with us."

"Who'd be 'us'?" I ask still not accepting the idea very well.

"Us." He nods towards a table where three guys sit.

"Let's see about that." I say returning my attention to my drink.

-~*~-

"I already fucking told you to not use the money to buy drinks!"I say taking the half drank bottle of gin from Frank's hands and drinking from it myself before sitting beside Ray. - We four sit over fallen tree trunks in the middle of the woods, not too far from the kingdom.

"Hey! Who said I bought it?" He complains looking at me.

"Whatever, I need to confiscate this." I say taking another sip and finishing the drink - there wasn't enough of it to leave me even tipsy, so I'm okay -, then I throw the empty bottle at him, who catches it with a frown.

"Y'know, you shouldn't steal..." Ray mutters.

"At least it's better than spending the money." Gerard says and we all nod.

Sighing, I lean against Ray. "Tired?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Just bored."

"Why don't we go get a few things?" Gerard suggests with a smirk.

Frank snickers, "Yeah, yeah. But like what?"

"Y'know..." I say opening a smirk, "I'm up to finding a new jewel." I grin.