♪^Fuck me | G.W.

(A/n)

This was requested by anon on tumblr

Fucking gem /gen

___________

Pastel! Dom! Reader x Punk! Sub! Gerard
Yes, G is pegged, amen

___________
___________
___________

"I hate this," Gerard whispers as resting his head against my shoulder, a sigh escaping his lips.

I glance to see him closing his eyes, and bring a hand up to his cheek, caressing it lightly. "Me too, love, me too." My attention goes back to absentmindedly doodling on the corner of the paper because this class... well, it is not like it is bad itself, it's just that the substitute professor demonstrated to not even know what he is doing. Terrible.

"Gerard, I don't want to have to wash your eyeliner away from my hoodies again," I warn him as feeling him starting to bury his face in my shoulder, what makes him groan, doing it anyways; I sigh, rolling my eyes. The only makeup brand he uses continues on my clothes even after uncountable times I try wash it away, standing out on the pastel background. To be honest, I don't even know why I keep scolding him about it. He never listens.

My doodling ends up needing to be interrupted because Gerard hugs me in a not-so-convenient way, so I put my pencil away and decide to just give up on everything already and hug him back. I glance at the clock on the wall. More five minutes.

Said five minutes are the only part of the class that goes by without feeling like torture, maybe because I'm distracted with Gerard, playing lightly with the patches on the sleeve of his jacket.

A quiet groan comes from Gerard as I make him pull away, chuckling softly at it, but quickly start gathering my things so we can leave. Thank hell this was the last lecture of the day because I don't think I'd be able to handle any other after having so many braincells killed in the last hour and a half.

"I'm staying on your dorm today," Gerard says, already standing up with his bag over his shoulder while I close mine.

"What happened this time?" I raise an eyebrow at him, smiling a bit because there aren't many explanations to that – he maybe doesn't want to be alone tonight; is running away from some assignment or just wanting some love.

His eyes avert away in the same moment. "Nothing."

"Alright." I prefer to not ask, holding myself back from rolling my eyes at it, and take his hand in mine as starting to walk away, squeezing through a few students to make our way to the door.

We buy a few things to eat before going back to his dorm so he could grab whatever he needed then we finally make our way to mine.

"Hell," Gerard says as sitting down on the edge of my bed after having let his things on the ground, by the desk. "I'm so tired. We had rushed so much on that colors assignment and the teacher didn't even fucking show up." He takes off his jacket and leaves it along with the other clothes on the desk's chair; the black contrasts with all of the pastel tones, making it a bit weird to me in an otherwise first time.

I shake my head to myself, humming as I put my bag on the desk to get my phone and earphones from it along with a few stuff that I shove inside a drawer before closing it again. "Not the best day," I agree, getting rid of my shoes and socks before joining him on the bed.

"Yeah," he breathes. I can sense his gaze on me while I check my notifications; some minutes into it, he also gets rid of his boots, kicking them away, and pulls me to lie down with him.

"You clingy." I put my phone away and wrap my arms around him too, peppering his face with kisses and watching how adorable it is the manner he closes his eyes, wrinkling his nose lightly while there's a smile on his face. The closeness makes it possible for me to not notice the faint wound on his forehead covered with foundation, so I press a last, longer kiss to it.