♡^Time's not a problem | M.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Heyo, children
here I am again

Amazing request by yebroimemo
(your requests are so nice)

this is gonna be in two parts again
also, there are clearly some changes on when a few events happened, but fan fiction is fan fiction

there's also the request for the part 3 of Lights, camera and fuck off  (it'll be written, I didn't forget about it, I just don't know what shall happen in it), a smut and a request from Tumblr too

_________
_________
_________

Quarantine. It makes me feel kind of miserable now that I notice how much of attached to my friends I actually am. I can't define if I want to go out so much because I really need to or because I'm not allowed to.

A sigh goes past my lips as I leave the house, closing the door behind me as I walk down the garden, putting on one just a side of my earphones - unfortunately, I need to stop my binge watching to go buy some things. I wish there was something that'd actually get all this situation off my mind. Or maybe to be able to go back, when things were better. I mean, not just before the pandemic state we're in - wouldn't it be nice to live 2015 again?

"Hey," A person says after I bump my shoulder onto theirs, making me come back to reality suddenly. "Watch where you're going!" They say, scoffing then following their way, not even giving me the chance of answering or apologizing.

Facing forward again, I furrow my eyebrows - were they there before? The streets were empty. Ah, well, maybe I didn't notice them there, but... did I also not notice all the people? I widen my eyes at the sight. Why are so many people out here? And without masks and shit? Also, I don't think I've been home for time enough for people's style to change... have I?

Confusion takes over me - the more I observe things, the weirder it gets. As I pass by the showcase of a store, something specific gets my attention. It shows the Cinderella live action as a new release, but didn't it happen already? My eyes squint at the poster behind the glass, trying to figure out the reason of it. Maybe they just used a wrong poster and forgot to remove the parts saying it's recent.

Shrugging it away, I'm just able to be in relative peace with myself until coming across a music store. I need to stop to observe it better because it can't fucking be possible. Like, wouldn't the MCR return be their main interest? So why are American Beauty/American Psycho, Hesitant Alien and Stomachaches gaining all that attention?

No, no, it must be wrong. I shake my head to myself as continuing to walk. Maybe- Well, maybe nothing, I've got no excuses for this, so let's think about something else. Na Na Na suddenly comes on and I shake my head along with the rhythm. 2010, another nice year. It would be nice to go to one of the Danger Days concerts, in the very beginning, when the album had just been released.

As soon as I see a person coming, I make sure to move away so the same from earlier doesn't happen, but then I notice I'm somewhere completely different. Did I take a wrong turn back there and ended up here?

It's suddenly colder and there's more and more people walking around. A billboard announces the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Alice in Wonderland. What in the fucking hell? Oh, a ten years commemoration, who knows? However, I freeze seeing another billboard. It announces the release of Danger Days.

Fuck, no, it can't be true. Squeezing my eyes shut, I rub them for a moment and, taking another step, I feel like if I go past something or a fast gush of wind goes past me. Once I open my eyes I'm suddenly in another place.