♡;Doctor Who? | G.W. | (2/5)

(A/n)

Here it is, my children
Kooppyy helped with the plot uwu

_

I wanna show y'all my bbies-

______
______

"Why the look?"

"Nothing."

"Good. Better not mess around with the sheriff." The Doctor throws his nose in the air, putting on his usual smug look. He grips on the brim of his cowboy hat with two fingers and pulls it down lightly, pursing his lips as he starts walking funnily.

I snort, "Of course, but handcuffs do sound interesting." I wiggle my eyebrows, shooting him a look. He clearly wasn't expecting such response, since his 'sheriff posture' immediately drops and he furrows his eyebrows as widening his eyes lightly.

"Old USA," He starts a few seconds later, tucking his hands inside his pockets and putting on a fascinated smile; in other words, back to his normal self. "before independence and nothing more than 13 British Colonies."

"Country USA." I say, receiving a confused look from the Doctor. "Country as in the music genre." I chuckle. "USA like in far west movies. Bang bang." I say giving him finger guns.

"Oh, yeah, that's it." He nods. "Up to having a drink?" I turn to the direction he nods towards to see a saloon - like the ones we see in movies, giving me an impression like if I'm inside one of the Trinity movies or maybe El Dorado.

"Sure thing, sheriff..." I trail off, looking for a word. "Doctor." I say, cracking a small smile. He returns to his sheriff character and nods firmly, starting to walk funnily again, looking around as if he really rules the place. Shaking my head, I turn to the saloon again, analyzing it. "Y'know, it's a bit different from the movies, isn't it?"

The lack of response makes me turn to him curiously. Or at least to where he was supposed to be. - Where did this guy get himself into? - I look around, searching for him. "(Y/n)!" The voice unexpectedly comes from the opposite direction. The Doctor stands beside a horse, which's bridle is tied to a wooden bar as it lays down on the ground. He grins pointing to it.

"Yeah, nice," I nod and raise a hand towards the saloon, "but, y'know, I wanna a drink-" Seeing him getting on the horse makes me interrupt myself - hell, if the owner of the horse sees this, there are high chances he'll end up with a bullet in the foot. "Doctor, get off of there!" I exclaim, starting to walk towards him.

"What's a sheriff without a horse?" The Doctor seems to completely ignore my statement. - A thousand year old time lord that acts like a five year old human, I think to myself. - The horse itself seems to mind someone who's not his owner over him and starts to stand up instantly, making me stop on my tracks. Its movement makes the Doctor lose his balance, sending him to the ground - the impact causes a small cloud of sand to be formed. The horse neighs and takes a few steps to the side, laying down again.