♡^Summer tour | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested by TheUpsideDown910

________
________
________

"We're here with My Chemical Romance and (y/n), both main stars of this tour!" The woman – she presented herself to us just some minutes ago, but her name vanished from my mind – carries some extra cheerfulness as she talks into the mic, a grin wide on her face, and turns from the camera to us. "So, (y/n), how are you feeling with all of this? Having you and MCR on the same tour was certainly unexpected, huh?"

All I'm able to think about is how awkward I am right now, standing here by the four to talk about them. It's hard not showing how I'm internally freaking out, with all this attention on me. "I mean, only to the fans and all because we've been planning this for some time already–"

"Oh, wow, really?" She gasps and I press my lips together into a smile, nodding as the guys agree.

"Yeah, and I've been really excited about everything. Sometimes I need to remind myself I'm not actually dreaming or something." I look down at my mic for a moment, shyly, hoping everyone assumes my cheeks are heated up due to the bright sun, and thankful for my sunglasses. "The six years were worth it," I chuckle.

"So you've been following their works since before their breakup?"

"Since Black Parade, yeah." I nod, trying not to look at the guys, afraid of both their reaction and of them seeing my mine.

"And for you guys?" She turns to them and I let out a breath I wasn't even aware of holding back until now. "How has it been touring with (y/n)? Who came up first with the idea of touring together?"

"I think it was a thing all along, to be honest," Frank says with a shrug, followed by mutters of agreement.

"(Y/n) was with us for all this time," Gerard adds, "even before we first started with the reunion plans back in 2017, so... The first artist we thought about bringing along for the reunion was (y/n)." And hearing him saying that makes me so happy, as if I'm going to faint. His eyes meet mine for a moment, both of us smiling wide at each other. "But touring together like this has been really good, so far; (y/n) is a brilliant person."

I can't help but to let out a quiet sound of something between protest and appreciation, which averts everyone's attention to me, with all of these warm, insistent looks and silent

affirmations I just can't fight against.

A chuckle comes from the woman, the weird tone cutting through the atmosphere set by the five of us. "Well, good thing! The fans have been liking it so far!" Something in her tone changes, already making me want to sigh heavily, but I patiently wait for whatever she's got. She makes a pause, bringing up a few cards that had been in her jeans' back pocket until now. "And as you know, we posted about this interview on our site yesterday, asking for what they'd like to know more. Alright, so, one of the most asked questions is to MCR. How is the tour going to develop? Will there be more dates and places? More artists?"

"Of course!" Gerard nods. "The Used is joining us by fall and we're eventually setting new places and releasing new dates accordingly. We know everyone's anxiety, so we want it all to happen just fine and organized!"

"That's great!" She smiles then looks down again at the cards. "On to the next question! People claim having noticed something between (y/n) and Gerard since the beginning of the tour, regarding when you two are onstage, off it and in the social media. What's the relationship between the two of you?"

A mutual boredom along with slight annoyance is shared by all of us at the question because this same doubt has been asked or hinted at least five times already – personally – since the beginning of the tour, what's really annoying.