♡^Onde está você, Destroya? | P.P.

(A/n)

Just another personal thing >:^ This one dives more into the feeling than the situation itself
I wanted to make a continuation to the previous one (City Lights), but I had a better idea

I'm working on the requests, I just need to get these off my mind first, sorry

Friendly reminder for y'all (new readers and such) to always read the introduction and know the meanings of the symbols on the titles because sometimes I still get some comments that show people don't understand them

não, eu não consigo passar um dia sem esfregar na cara de todo mundo o meu país de origem
dfshjhdsfjdsfj desculpa, não é sério

________
________
________

With an adjust of the goggles and the bandana around my face, I make sure everything is okay before starting the bike and speeding towards the diner. There aren't many killjoys in the desert probably because of the event in Zone Five, what makes most of the few killjoys I spot being either enjoying the lack of the usual agitation or heading towards there. The wider group I see are the Ultra V's, who shout greetings as seeing me passing by.

My bike comes to a stop once I reach the diner; I don't kill the engine since I won't be here for long, but the couple of minutes without any kind of awareness to my arrival makes me a bit anxious. "Poison, you idiot!" I lower my bandana to shout. "I already told you to get ready before I get here!"

Soon enough, they are running out the doorway with their goggles on too. "Eh, yeah, you did," they roll their eyes, "but you never gave up on going out with me either, did you?" They don't even give me the time to answer before shoving their bandana onto my hand and turning around. "Help me with it, c'mon. I would be ready earlier if the others didn't take fucking forever to leave."

Rolling my eyes, I do as asked – I tie it behind Poison's neck, careful with their hair, and turn them around. I peck their lips before pulling the fabric until right under their goggles. "C'mon," I say as adjusting mine again, not wanting to swallow any sand this time. "Let's go, I don't want it to get too late."

They mutter something – most likely complaining –, hopping on the bike. Their arms are tight around my waist as I speed down the road. The atmosphere is quite pleasing, and the feeling of comfort in my chest intensifies with the way they rest their head against my shoulder.

It takes us five good minutes to arrive to the abandoned gas station in Zone Six. It's kind of our spot – we never saw anyone else here or at least near here –, it is almost completely painted in the inside and outside. Paintings we did. We usually come here when wanting to chill or to hang out. The place is pretty as much of as secret as we are.

"See?" Poison says, getting off the bike first. Though I can't see their face, I bet there's a smug smile cracking their lips as they observe the sky then look at me. A beautiful sounding chuckle escapes their lips seeing me rolling my eyes.

"Of course, yeah," I say sarcastically, killing the engine, and kick the kickstand to follow them. The breeze seems colder as I pull off the bandana and the goggles, abandoning my items on the bike – and also theirs, after they remove and hand it to me – to follow Poison.

There are stairs beside the building, leading to the roof. We like to hang out up there once in a while since it's got a fresh breeze, not to mention the nice view of the sunset. Another bonus point is that we're able to see anyone approaching before they're able to see us. Nothing like this ever happened, but it's good to take precautions.

Poison climbs the stairs first, throwing their jacket on the floor as soon as their feet are over the plain concrete, sighing in certain relief. "I almost kicked Jet, Kobra and Ghoul out of there, y'know?" They stand on the edge of the roof, observing the view.