♪^Is that so? | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested on Tumblr

halloween prompts post has been deleted! you can still vote for it on the Frank Iero Oneshots book!

__________
__________
__________

"I– Does this even lock properly?" I furrow my eyebrows as I try to lock the door. It opens back again, slightly, like the lock was never a thing. "Okay, it doesn't, great." I can't help but to chuckle at how miserable it is. The band better start making more money soon so we can stay on actually nice hotels and not some half assed ones like this – and also get a fucking bus, a decent one.

"At least we got nothing worth stealing," Gerard chuckles and I can't help but to do the same, shaking my head to myself.

"I mean, yeah," I mutter, closing the door slowly so it will stay closed, at least as closed as possible. "You're kinda right, but if I wake up and my phone and the van or instruments are gone, I'll fucking freak out."

"Fair." He tilts his head.

I nod quietly and take on making sure everything is alright, putting on some comfortable clothes before I sit down on the bed. The numbers on the lockscreen of my phone say it's still 9:12pm, but it honestly feels like it's far past midnight after an extremely tiring day – the only inaccurate point is how it's not anywhere near midnight.

"I feel like I could collapse now and only wake up tomorrow in the afternoon," I groan, running my hands through my hair. A bed has never felt so comfortable and I swear this isn't even a good bed.

Gerard smiles, throwing a glance my way, before he's turning off the lights and coming closer. Only the faint light of the lamp on the bedside table fills the room, impressively doing a worse job than the lightpost across the street, which illuminates the room more than I'd like it to.

"C'mere!" I open my arms and he gladly lies down next to me.

We shift around for a bit until we find a nice position; I hug him from behind, sighing softly as I bury my face in the back of his neck and it's just so good. I could stay like this forever.

Or not.

Gerard starts shifting and at first I think he's just looking for a nice position, but he doesn't stop.

"Gerard." I furrow my eyebrows, pulling myself up lightly to take a look at his face. "Gee– Are you alright? Why are you fidgeting around so much? Something wrong?"

"No, sorry," he breathes.

I narrow my eyes, humming. "Gerard."

"Okay, fine," Gerard groans, shifting around a bit again. "I– It's just been long since we've last had time to each other, y'know? I'm, uh, needy," he says almost inaudibly.

Oh, right, it all makes sense now, since the clingy mood a few days ago. "Is that so, hun?" I nuzzle the back of his neck, pressing soft kisses to it as my grip around him tightens so I can bring him closer. "You're needy? All you needed was to tell me," I say softly, reaching a hand to palm him through his pants, feeling him half-hard already – he exhales shakily.

"Sorry," Gerard groans, helplessly thrusting his hips forward.

"It's alright, baby." I tug onto the sensitive skin of his neck with my teeth, enough to have Gerard whining and he wasn't lying when he said he's needy. To be fair, it's really been a while, so it's not a surprise he's that sensitive – he gasps and bucks his hips forward when I give him a particular squeeze.

Gerard's wearing a simple pair of gray sweatpants, which doesn't make it hard for me to lower them along with his boxers and pull his cock out, pumping it gently at first – nonetheless, he gasps, back pressed against my chest at the same time he bucks his hips forward.

"Aw, baby, look at the state you're in already and I've barely touched you," I hum, lips lingering over the side of his neck.

"(Y/– (Y/n)," he cries softly once I tighten my grip, though I never increase the speed, only watching his reaction as I move my hand slowly, letting my thumb sink along his length and fuck, he immediately starts moaning, squirming. He whines, burying his face in the pillow, moans escaping his lips one after the other as precum pools on his tip.

"Wish I could hear all the pretty moans you're making," I say softly into his ear – he practically melts. "Maybe the next time we fix a proper hotel. I'm going to ruin you so bad, hun, I can barely wait for it." A louder moan, almost a cry is muffled against the pillow.

Suddenly, however, there's a knock on the door. Oh, damn.

"Gerard?" It's Ray – he doesn't open the door, but his shadow is visible through the thin slice of light that slips in the room, coming from the hallway, due to the lockless door. "Hey, dude, sorry to bother, but can I use your hairspray on our next show? Mine's out since my hair is all fluffy, y'know? Is it alright?"

"Yeah," Mikey breathes, probably behind Ray, "me too. Is it okay, Gee?"

Gerard quietens down. Is he going to pretend he's asleep or something?

"Answer them," I whisper to him, not stopping my hand motions.

"U-Uh," he cleans his throat, which doesn't really work a lot. "I don't mind, y-yeah! Go on, you can totally use it!"

"Good boy." I press a kiss to his neck and let my finger linger on a spot under the head of his cock, making him buck his hips forward almost immediately, although not letting any considerably loud sound escape.

"Thanks," Ray replies, sounding like he's about to leave. "Oh, also, are you okay, Gerard? You sound kinda sick, man, y'know?"

Mikey hums in agreement. "That'd be bad for the next concert."

Gerard's really tense and, knowing him, it only means one thing. I know it's evil, I know it's for my own entertainment but I still can't help it and move my hand faster, grip tighter around him.

"Answer," I tell him again, nibbling down on his neck.

"Y-Yeah," Gerard stutters, "I'm fi–" The sentence, though, never comes to an end, his words replaced by a loud moan he's not able to muffle this time, thrusting his hips into my hand hopelessly among all the sticky mess covering it. So fucking good, I can't fucking handle him; I nuzzle the back of his neck, hearing the guys cursing outside, but it doesn't really matter. They push the door close before rushing away, as closed as it can be, at least.

I clean my hand away after finding a shirt lying around and sigh as I adjust Gerard's pants – they're not even back to their place properly when he's turning over, hugging me tightly and burying his face in my chest.

"What's wrong, hun?" I press a kiss to his head, running a hand up and down his back.

"I–" Gerard breathes, shakily, voice teary. "They caught me! And I-I sound so terrible!" he cries, hands closed tightly around my shirt.

"Aw, baby, no," I say softly, starting to play with his hair. "It doesn't matter that they heard it, it isn't like they'll judge you or stop being friends with you, alright? And you were such a good boy for me, y'know that? My pretty sweet boy. And you don't sound terrible, I love all of your poor little moans." I press another kiss to his head, feeling him continuing to cry, though it's not so bad now. "You're so precious," I mumble.

_____________