♡^Night Dream | G.W. | F.I. | (2/2) | Ending 1

(A/n)

Requested by deathwishdaydream !

_______

I swear I'm not a Frerardie, not mattering what my reading lists tell you ✋

_______
_______
_______

In the next day, I try my best to spend the whole time pretending I am annoyed by the fact my parents aren't going to let me go to the school dance and also hide the fact my clothes for tonight are neatly hanging in my closet. After my dad also arrived home yesterday night, Gerard having left, mom made sure to tell him every detail of what had happened and he, well, was at least a bit more comprehensive and tried to listen to me despite sharing the same opinion as mom.

Things seemed to calm down with me 'accepting' what they determined, putting up a bit of fight so they wouldn't be suspicious of anything.

"I'm going over to Frank's, okay?" I smile as having a bag over my shoulder, standing by the front door and slipping on my shoes.

"Oh?" Dad raises an eyebrow at me, showing up in the doorway to the kitchen with a cloth in hands. "Isn't he going to the dance too?" And here's the thing – both of my parents like Frank, a lot. That sweet damned rodent, I love him.

I press my lips together, shaking my head with a sigh. "Nah, he was going to invite the person he likes, but apparently he didn't and I told him I'm not going, so we decided to spend the night together. Is that okay?" I smile. "I promise I won't be back to late."

"That's alright!" Dad smiles with a nod, raising his eyebrows lightly. "See? You're still going to have some fun!"

"I guess." I look down, shrugging lightly. "Anyways, bye! 'Love you," I call as finally leaving, hearing him saying the same words before I close the door behind me and, honestly, I couldn't be prouder and happier for my plan having fucking worked. My lips part into a grin helplessly as I walk down the street, heart fluttering at imagining how things are going to happen with Gee.

Soon, I walk to the school, my first stop being the bathroom so I can change, also put on some makeup, and I make sure I've got my phone with me before leaving the bag in my locker. A sigh escapes my lips as I lean back against it and send Gerard a text to let him know I'm here; same for Frank.

Most of the people is gathered by where the dance is being held, so it's quite peaceful here in the halls. A person or another eventually comes by, going to the bathroom or to the lockers, sometimes a couple making out, but it doesn't bother me, anyways. I sigh softly as waiting for their replies for a few minutes.

Nothing. Alright.

My phone is already back in my pocket when I start walking away, deciding to go look for Gerard instead, hoping I'll also find Frankie in the way.

Music, along with chatter, fills my ears as soon as I step in the room, smiling a bit at the comfortable mood the relatively dark room gives away with the colorful lights. I look around and do not find Gerard, something I don't exactly worry about because it's not like I expect Gerard to be in the middle of the crowd, so I walk over to a calm spot by the buffet, fixing myself a drink in the way.

I grin when seeing Ray and Mikey. Both of them lean back against the wall, chatting, drinks in hands. Ray is the first one to notice me. "Hey, (y/n)! Didn't know you'd come. Gerard said something about you not coming."

"Yeah," I sigh, scratching the back of my head. "My parents didn't really like the idea of me coming with Gerard, but I ended up sneaking out." I chuckle under the playful reprehending glare Mikey sends me. "But I'm looking for Gerard, actually. 'Sent him a text and he didn't reply. Have you guys seen him?" Raising an eyebrow at them, I take a last sip of my drink then throw the paper cup in the nearby trashcan.