♪;You're so beautiful | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested by anon

damn, is this my first published straight smut? at least it feels like forever since I've written one, so sorry if it's not so good

_______
_______
_______

"What are you doing? Writing?" I ask after coming to reality when the credits of the movie start rolling up the screen, though not moving from my position. The faint sounds of Gerard's pencil against the paper are barely heard under the music coming from the TV. Honestly, I don't know when did he grab it, probably I was far too immersed in the movie to notice.

He just hums in response, not agreeing nor disagreeing. It makes me sigh, sitting up properly to look over at his sketchbook. Gerard whines as moving it away, still not letting me see it. "Gerard!" I groan, tackling him to the bed - he falls to the mattress with a squeal, holding his book up to not get it ruined.

Letting out a victorious aha, I move to straddle him so he isn't able to move away and finally get the sketchbook in hands, looking at the drawings he's been doing. There's a page with today's date on the corner and a lot of drawings of me; one of them is halfway shaded, probably the one he was working on.

"Gee," I furrow my eyebrows, looking at the drawings in frustration. "I already told you, stop fucking drawing me," closing the sketchbook, I snatch the pencil from his hand and reach behind me to leave them on the nightstand. I narrow my eyes, "you need to draw beautiful things," I say in a playfully reprehending tone, pointing at him and booping his nose prior to letting my hand fall.

"You right, I wasn't drawing something beautiful," he say with a small pout then cracks a grin, "I was drawing something perfect." He laughs as I slap him playfully, gazing at me with a smirk after a give up. "You're pretty enough to me, c'mon, stop being so stubborn about it."

"It's true, Gerard," I plead, playing with the folds of his shirt over his chest.

Gerard sighs, shaking his head. "Ah, sugar," he says in a sudden lower tone, practically purring as his hands move to my thighs, rubbing them a bit then stopping to grip at them. "Do I need to show you how beautiful you are?" He smirks, half of his hazel irises covered by his eyelids as he gazes at me, lovingly.

My back is hitting the mattress and his lips are over mine before I have the chance of replying, left to simply melt under his touch as wrapping my legs around his hips in an automatic motion. I trace Gerard's bottom lip with my tongue and he gladly parts his lips, his tongue slipping in between my mine - he still has the strong taste of the coffee he was drinking before we started watching the movie.

His characteristic scent, with obvious hints of paint and cigarettes, is now more perceptible and almost intoxicating. I let out a pleased hum as bringing my hands from his chest to his hair, tangling my fingers in his dark strands. He deepens the kiss as I do that and I pull on his hair, earning from him what sounds like a whine.

The already heated up things increase after he pushes his hips against mine and I moan at the action, tightening my legs around him. "Gee, fuck..." I say once we pull away. He hums in response, his lips making his way to my jaw, where he leaves a few kisses and nibbles until arriving to my neck.

He kisses around for a moment and, finding my sweet spot, he seems determinate to leave a mark there while snatching a few other moans from me. Each moan seems like an encouragement for him to push his hips against mine again and again. I let out a louder one feeling his hard on against me, "fuck," I gasp, tightening my grip on his hair and automatically making him do it another time.

"Gerard, damn, please," I practically plead, pulling harder on his hair and trying to move my myself against him too, wordlessly telling him what I want. The feeling is so good - I release a pleased sigh.