♡^Come with me | M.W.

(A/n)

thatonenerd06 sent me some ideas :)
Thx

_

(F/n) stands for 'Favorite song'
I was actually going to put an specific one - maybe Bon Jovi, Slipknot, RHCP, Slayer, whatever, but I don't know what y'all are really into, so y'all choose one you like

_

This oneshot gives me the same vibe as the Scar Tissue music video does

_____
_____
_____

"That's a great song." I hear the voice over the sound of (f/s) and look down to see a guy standing on the sidewalk, looking up at me. - I lean against the balcony's parapet, my arms over it. My house is practically glued to the sidewalk while the balcony isn't that high.

"Thank you. My friends judge me for liking it." I say through a chuckle.

"It just doesn't happen to me because mine like it too." He says smiling.

None of us have anything else to say, but I feel like continuing the conversation. "What's your name?"

"Michael. Almost everyone calls me Mikey, that works too."

"I'm not almost everyone, Michael." I say in a teasing smile, watching him crack a grin. "I'm (y/n). You can call me (n/n). Almost everyone calls me like that." I mock him and I can say he rolled his eyes even tho they're covered by sunglasses.

"Nice to meet you."

"Same. Are you free now?"

"Yeah...?" He raises an eyebrow, curiously.

"Would your significant other mind if we had a coffee on the cafe by the next corner?" I ask in a confident tone and still fearing a 'no'.

"Well, I guess that if I had one, they'd surely mind." Mikey answers.

"I'll be down there in three." I hold up three fingers before disappearing to inside the house. There, I simply throw on my Chuck Taylors, grab my wallet - not forgetting to turn off the music player - and head downstairs, closing the door behind me. Smiling, I stand in front of Mikey. "Let's go?" I ask and he shrugs, tilting his head.

"Who asks a guy they just met for a coffee?" Mikey asks, tucking his hands inside his pants' pockets as we start to walk.

"Me." I reply casually. "I was bored and you seem like a nice guy."

"What if I'm not?"

"I can just walk away anytime I want and I'm sure you won't try to kill me in the middle of so other people." I answer looking up at him, a bit pleased with his positive reaction.

We walk inside the said cafe and make our orders. Maybe we're too awkward because of just realizing the whole situation now - sitting across from each other at one of the establishment's small and round tables - and can't start a proper conversation. However, when the waitress walks away after bringing our drinks, I've already gathered enough courage to speak up.

"So, you're new around here?" I ask curiously. - It's not everyday a guy I've never seen before shows up in the city; one of the small cities around the big ones and which no one really cares about.

"No, I'm actually here to spend the summer break." He answers, his hand around the base of his coffee cup while he twists the object, without rising it from the table. His sunglasses now rest a few inches away from his hand and the cup. - Makes sense; I think; it's already June. - "I wanted to stay in Los Angeles but the hotel's prices there were too high."