🎄^Christmas Special | MCR

(A/n)

So, here's the last one
I wish everyone a merry Christmas, I'm happy for having another Christmas with y'all

________

HHHH THEY WERE SO BEAUTIFUL IN THE REUNION
RAY'S SO PERFECT I CAN'T-

________
________
________

Prompts: 1, 6 + some others I got in Tumblr too

________

Deciding to spend Christmas like in the old times was something nice. It feels like we're still in one of the Revenge era's tours and have no chance rather than spending the Holiday with each other. The difference is that, this time, it isn't in a small hotel room but in Ray's place. All of our families agreed with that so it'll be literally just us - and you can say there's a big chance we're destroying the house.

"No," I furrow my eyebrows, trying to put a stern look on as pointing at Frank. "you'll burn the house down."

Frank places a hand over his chest as widening his eyes, clearly pretending to be offended - it is funny, I'd laugh if I wasn't serious about my statement. "Wow, do you really think I'm that bad?" No answer is needed since my look says it all. He rolls his eyes, throwing his hands in the air and immediately letting them fall again, slapping his things lightly in some kind of indignation. "C'mon," He furrows his eyebrows, using his classical pleading look. "it'll be fine, they'll be done shortly and you'll see you're stressing yourself for nothing." Frank says the last part in a calm tone, smiling the whole time; he finished it showing an okay sign.

"Frank-" Gerard calls me from, probably, the living room, interrupting my protest. "Just a minute!" I reply before turning to Frank, who now leans back against the counter with his arms crossed like if he knows what he's going to do. Exhaling, I press my lips together, staring at his stupid face for a moment. "You better not fuck up with those cookies or, I swear, I'm forcing you to eat all of them not mattering how bad they are!" I never get to watch his reaction since, in the middle of the sentence, Gerard calls me again - all I can hear while walking out of the kitchen is Frank breathing a laugh. "What?" I ask as walking in the living room.

"We need to place the gifts under the tree!" Gerard tells me as rubbing his hands together in anxiety. His tone plus manners give him a kinda childish look. "You remembered of bringing yours, right?"

"Of course!" I grin, nodding - their reactions will be awesome. "Couldn't forget! Where're Ray and Mikey, by the way?" They were here before I followed Frank to the kitchen to convince him to give up on making the cookies.

"Went to get theirs!" He raises his eyebrows lightly. Through his gestures, Gerard's practically reprehending me about how could I forget the gifts and that I should've already done that - pure anxiety from his part, it's really cute how he acts.

Nodding understandingly, I breathe a hopeless chuckle and follow him upstairs - there, we momentarily split up and meet each other again with bags and boxes in hands; the other two join us when we're going down the stairs.

"Someone will get Frank's or...?" Ray asks, but Gerard disagrees and tells Frank about it when we pass by the kitchen. He takes some time to get in the room with his gifts, but we waited patiently.

May I say, getting gifts for them is easy after so much time knowing each other - Gerard would obviously enjoy new ink pens and a kit of drawing pencils, especially the ones he told me he was planning on buying them if they weren't so difficult to acquire, that if you don't have contacts; it'd be heaven to Frank to have a distortion pedal for his guitar which no one else is able to because I adjusted it personally the way I thought he'd enjoy and the same for Ray and, for last, Mikey didn't stop commenting about an specific pair of platform boots. Seeing the how they reacted towards the boxes was the best thing, especially Frank trying to guess what it was by the weight and shaking the box - he shot me a sulky look when I slapped his hand away.