♡;Five Days | G.W. | (2/2)

(A/n)

Original request by MissClaragirlSummers
Part two request by chemical_killer13

I love when y'all request another part
I love when y'all request at all XD

_____
_____
_____

"My parents aren't home since morning so... don't mind the mess." I say opening the door and letting Gerard inside. After he does so, I walk in and close the door behind us.

We leave our shoes by the door and walk in to the living room.

"Where can I..." He trails off, fidgeting with his bag.

"Just leave here on the couch." I say leaving my own bag there and also sitting down. "What do you want to do?"

"I don't know." He says sitting down beside me after leaving his bag next to mine, "You can decide."

"I was avoiding so. Hm, what about Netflix? Cliché as fuck but..." I chuckle.

"It suits." He smiles. "What kind of-"

"No!" I interrupt him, "You tell me, I've already decided what we're gonna do." I say in a playful tone.

"You already know what I'm into." Gerard gives me a look.

"You gonna watch Money Heist with me then." I say turning on the TV and looking for the said series on Netflix. "I'm gonna grab something to eat." I say standing up, "Don't start watching without me!"

"I won't! I promise!" He chuckles and I give him a look while walking away.

.

"What were you talking with (g/n) today at school that you almost hit her?" I feel Gerard's chest vibrating against my back as he speaks.

We're laying on the couch. I'm sitting between his legs with my back against him, as we lean back, eating (snack) while watching the series. We're already in the beginning of the third episode. The turned off lights make the ambient even more comfortable.

"Nothing." I answer before stuffing more (snack) into my mouth.

"Tell me." He whines.

"No!" I protest.

"Why?"

"It's... it's not something you'd like to hear." I say quietly. "What she said, I mean."

"I still want to know." He replies in the same tone and I sigh.

"She asked why were we all glued to each other during Arts, P.E. and lunch. I told her we're dating." I relax against him.

"I still don't see why didn't you want to tell me and want to hit her." Gerard says.

"Eh, well..." I pause. "She started saying I should've accepted (b/n)'s proposal when he asked me to date him." I pause again, "That I deserved better. I answered that it was exactly what I thought when I rejected him and chose you. Even tho you're much more than I deserve." I gradually lower my tone while approaching the sentence's end.

Gerard stays quiet at first, just the faint sound of the TV and our breathes filling the room. Finally, he answers. "I guess this is kinda inverted." He chuckles softly, "You're the one I don't deserve."

"Boy, I've already seen and talked with a lot of people. I can't be 'friends' with anyone without them stopping to talk with me after a couple of months. No one I've known ever had a personality similar to yours and fascinated me so much."

The silence makes me look up at him and, even with the faint lighting derived from the television, I could see his cheeks red.

"I-I- Thank you." He stutters. "I'm glad at least you saw me that way."

"You deserve." I mutter looking up at him and smiling.

"I mean, I had been doing... i-it for a long time, but just you were able to notice and you never really talked a lot with me before it for so." He draws small patterns agaisnt my stomach with his thumbs, "And I believe that even if any of them saw it, they wouldn't care. Would tell me to simply 'stop doing it and making drama'."

"Like if it was simple like this..." I mutter shifting so now I fall on the small space between him and the couch and lay on my side, with my head over his chest. I hug and place a leg over him.

"'Glad you know." Gee says and I smile, nuzzling into him.

There's a long moment of silence and when it's by the end of the episode, he speaks up again.

"How was your first kiss?"

"Can you be more random, please?" I say sarcastically.

"Oh, sorry."

"No problem." I chuckle. "But, huh, it wasn't a good one. There was this boy that tricked me into dating him and he kinda forced me to kiss him during a movie, so... And I don't think I really kissed anyone after such experience. Bleh." I shrug. " And yours?"

"During a truth or dare game in ninth grade. The girl ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth right after." He says.

"What a bitch!" I furrow my eyebrows, "Who would even wash their mouth after kissing a cutie like this." I grab him face, pressing his cheeks together. Gerard narrows his eyes at me and I grin.

"Not you, I hope." He says with a bit of difficulty.

"Wanna make sure?" I smirk.

He looks at me for a few seconds before pulling my hand away and pressing his lips to mine.

I take a short moment to return the kiss - I really wasn't expecting him to make the first move. - His soft lips move against mine for about a minute until we pull away and stare at each other with blank faces.

"I know you're not going to wash, but gotta keep you close just for precaution." Gerard says wrapping his arms tightly around me. "And because I love you." He presses a kiss to my head.

I muffle a giggle, now all flustered. "I love you too."

_________