♪^Don't tease | G.W.

(A/n)

Received some really awesome ideas from G0thicRainbows ! Thanks sm :)

__________
__________
__________

There's been a lot going on. I mean, I'm not exactly complaining, considering it's all due to the band growing bigger, so having a lot of work is a good thing, despite being tiring almost to the same proportion. All the planning, organization, preparation, execution and in-betweens take a bit too much from us, even more because we're not just dealing with the music video's shooting, but also with the album release and preparations for the tour. Way too stressing.

A sigh escapes my lips as I adjust my clothes lightly, pushing the skirt a bit lower after it ended up going my waist due to walking around too much, and go over to where they're recording for the 'behind the cameras' thing. Standing in the corner talking with the others grew boring for me already.

I stop in a spot not too far from Gerard as he speaks to a camera, but also not too close. It's enough to see him perfectly, moving his hands around while talking like he always does. He says something about always getting in trouble with fire as a kid.

Honestly, Gerard looks incredibly awesome like this– the whole Black Parade aesthetic fits him so damn well. He's already really beautiful, but he gets extra charming when like this.

All the struggle Gerard goes through with keeping the hair is so damn worth it. He manages to look even more pale with the white tone, something that seems practically like an invitation for me to test how easily can his skin can turn red or even purple with hickeys, mostly since Gerard and I have quite of a history.

The clothes – hell, the clothes. There's literally no reason for him to have added that damn corset, but I love it and love even more when he asks me to help with the laces. And the pants. The way they clutch around his thighs is just perfect.

I'm only brought to reality when the people who were recording Gerard start to walk away and he moves lightly, turning towards me. This whole time I've been probably staring at him while biting down on my bottom lip and, now that I notice, my cheeks feel warm. Nothing unexpected, maybe kinda bad, but not if you take in consideration the way Gerard is already looking back at me when my eyes meet his.

Gerard starts walking towards me and I adjust my position lightly, observing him.

"Hello," he says in a low tone as leaning in lightly, voice quiet and expression unchanging. "Can I know what's in your mind?"

"I wanna blow you," I reply simply.

The way Gerard suddenly leans back, cheeks red while he inhales deeply, is more than entertaining. He apparently takes a moment to process everything, scanning our surroundings in an act of reflex, but ends up nodding.

A satisfied chuckle escapes my lips and I take his hand in mine, pulling Gerard along with me towards a more discreet spot. I glance back to make sure no one is around or at least seeing us leave then pushing Gerard back against a wall. The red tone is still dusting his cheeks heavily. His lips are pressed together lightly as he observes me intently – I bring my hands to his shoulders and he's tense.

"Relax," I whisper with a small smile and lean in, lips lingering his for a second as we gaze at each other before the gap between us is finally closed.

Gerard's tension slowly melts away according to how invested in the kiss he gets. After I deepen the kiss, he starts kissing back with the same urgency, his hair soft under my fingers while I can feel his hands now resting on my hips. We're both panting lightly after we pull away, my lips now finding Gerard's jaw and I nibble down on the skin, making my way down to his neck with kisses, too.