♡*Another teacher one | G.W.

(A/n)

Request by the-mellokid :))))))
I don't know where did the ideas came from, but ok, holy fuck

This AU is the best one, ok, I love it

________
________
________

"(L/n), for the thousandth time, can you go back to your seat?" Mr. Way eyes me tiredly with his arms crossed over his chest and shifting his weight to a single leg. His mouth twists lightly like it does every time he's scolding me for something like this. Knowing what'll probably happen next, some of the other students momentarily stop whatever they're doing to pay attention at us.

Not replying at first, I just stare at him, not caring anymore about what I was telling (f/n), something to do with what happened during the lunch yesterday, leaving the girl eyeing me expectantly for something that'll most certainly never come. "Well, yes, I can. But I won't." I press my lips together in a smile before turning to (f/n) once again.

Not even a syllable is able to leave my lips since the teacher speaks up another time. "Oh? I bet you would if you remembered you'll get detention otherwise." By his expression, he believes he just won this, raising an eyebrow at me as the corner of his lip tugs up lightly in an almost imperceptible smile, like if he was waiting for my defeated answer.

"Oh, Mr. Way," I narrow my eyes at him while grinning, speaking in an exaggerated knowing tone. "I wouldn't bother looking at that face of yours for an extra hour. You're handsome anyways." My bottom lip stands out lightly at the same time my eyebrows raise lightly, completing the careless impression I give along with a shrug.

Some suggestive oohs and a giggle echo around the room, ignored by Mr. Way and I - he keeps looking at me, reflecting some disbelief at first then rolls his eyes with a scoff, moving towards his desk to continue whatever he was doing. A breathy chuckle leaves my lips as I return to talking with (f/n), starting another subject I just remembered - after a couple of glances I shot him, he glances back at me; I enjoy the moment to wink at him, to what he widens his eyes immediately looking away with a furrow of eyebrows, playfully mad.

An event like this would probably make the classroom agitated, but everyone began getting used to this since the first time Mr. Way retorted to one of my usual sarcastic comments. It got my attention he didn't take it seriously like most of the other teachers, so I started to show some interest into learning art just to joke around - I mean, not just to joke around, I already liked it before, so I just decided to make it clear in order of creating more opportunities for funny moments. I don't really remember how or when, but I started to stay after class talking with him, also helping him to organize the room because it'd be really awkward if I just stood there.

"Class," Mr. Way gets our attention, having some sheets in hands. "you remember the works you handed me a couple of weeks ago?" He looks around the room, not really waiting for an answer as waving the papers in the air. "I've finished correcting them yesterday, sorry for taking too long." His eyes move to the works and, to get it, the students start standing up from their seats when their names are called.

My name is the last one to be said and the stapled papers are handed to me with a not so good expression from Mr. Way - he pressed his lips together as raising his eyebrows lightly in a warning of what's to come. It's deplorable seeing the red F; desperation rushes through me as I widen my eyes, looking up at Mr. Way like someone who admits the shit they've done just through the gesture. He furrows his eyebrows lightly in a pitiful expression, releasing breathy chuckle when I pout.

I release a breathe lightly as momentarily turning to the work. An idea suddenly pops up in my head, earning him another sly smile from me, which he answers with a suspecting narrow of eyes.