◇^Ridiculously amazing | R.T.

(A/n)
Guess who helped me with this one
a) not this one
b) aistuziux
c) too far, return to b

_____

"Ray! Ray, Ray, Ray!" I yell from our shared bedroom. I hear the sound of feet against the floor repeatedly and quickly down the hallway, approaching the room.

"What?" He asks approaching me.

"Were you running?" I raise one eyebrow.

"By the way you sounded, I thought you were almost dying or something." He shrugs and I roll my eyes.

"Well, but I've found... this!" I hold up a flat iron.

"Oh, I think your hair is okay like this." He says playing with a strand of my hair.

"It's not for me." I smile, batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Then who-" He finally notices it, "Oh, no, no, no, no way!" He says starting to step back to leave the room. I grab his arm before he gets to do so.

"Ray, please. I've only seen you with straightened hair, like... two times? And I got to enjoy neither of the times." I pout, "Please?"

"It won't look good..." Ray says scratching the back of his neck and looking away.

"I'm sure it will. Pretty please?" I make the best pleading face I'm able to.

He looks down at me and sighs, "Okay." I start to cheer quietly. "Just because I love you so much." He kisses my cheek.

"Yes!" I grin, "I love you too! Now," I put the flat iron on the nightstand and put my hands on his shoulders, guiding him to sit on the edge of our bed. "Let's start!" I clap my hands excited.

~

"After so long..." I sigh, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. "Your hair doesn't straighten easily, the hell!" I chuckle. I start taking a good look at him, pulling him to stand up and walking around him.

"You're ridiculous!" I start laughing hard, "Oh my God, I like but not exactly like it! Ray, you're ridiculously amazing!" I laugh more. "I lied when I said I was sure it looked good! Oh hell, sorry!"

Ray just looks down at me with a pout - that I internally squeal at - while crossing his arms and leaves the room.

Continuing to laugh, I follow him to the living room and he sits down on the couch.

"Aww, are you mad?" I say sitting beside him, teasing him and using a high pitched tone, almost the one we use to talk with babies and little kids. "Don't be!" I kiss his pouting lips, "Did the magical kiss help?"

He looks at me narrowing his eyes.

I notice he's trying to not smile. I widen my smile and he cracks a smile, even chuckling. He leans his forehead against my shoulder.

"Good thing you're not mad at me, but... will you wash it so it can get back to normal? Please? I can't look at your face without laughing." I start laughing but quickly to contain it.

He sighs, I can sense he keeps smiling, "Of course."

_____

Please, go check it!!!! 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

_____