🎃^Halloween Special | G.W.

(A/n)

Heya! Here's the first special!

The votes went like this, exactly:

MIKEY - 2 - 1 - 14 - 3 - 13 - 12 - 1 - 8
RAY - 3 - 5 - 14 - 4 - 12 - 14 - 7 - 7
GERARD - 13 - 11 - 14 - 13 - 11 - 1 - 11 - 11 - 11 - 14 - 8
FRANK - 7 - 9 - 14 - 14 - 4 - 9 - 14 - 6 - 13 - 4 - 9

I reduced it to this and the stories will have influences of concepts I received!:

Mikey - 1 - 2 - 12
Ray - 2 - 5 - 7 - 3
Gerard - 13 - 11 - 8
Frank - 4 - 9 - 6 - 14

Thanks to everyone who participated or at least commented about being excited for these!

Also, I wrote all the stories while having in mind the Bullets/Revenge era, but it's up to y'all what era you wanna imagine!

I'm no horror writer, so these are just poor attempts hfsdgdfh they're shitty

________________
________________
________________

There was a light thin rain falling outside by the beginning of the day - it seemed incessant and like if it would continue for the whole day like in the previous one, but it came to an end before it was even noon. It was practically just a warning of the colder days that still are to come, maybe a free sample of them, like Ray called it once. Well, a sample wouldn't leave this mess of gross wet dry leaves near the sidewalks or under trees, but that's fine. I'd prefer some different fall vibes.

Even with the clouds leaving, the rest of the day remained kind of cold, with the sun's heat not seeming enough to take over the result of the rain or more so dry the soil properly. It's not really something new and brought a quite pleasing atmosphere, the change evident in how there are more people standing under the sunlight rather than under the shadows, like usual. The chilly air feels just perfect to get a thicker hoodie off the wardrobe; or just steal one of Gerard's, in my case.

Even so, it isn't enough to get us outdoors - it only makes the fact of staying home like always more pleasing.

I'm surprised by Gerard suddenly sitting down beside me, getting my attention off my phone with a kiss being pressed to my cheek. He hums softly as making himself comfortable next to me, resting his head on my shoulder; a pleased smile plays on his lips after I press a kiss to his cheek. He's got the faint smell of the coffee he just drank before going upstairs to take the used cups to the kitchen and also ask Donna if I could stay the night.

"Okay, so," he starts, "my mom says you can stay over but we have to stay out of the basement. They're having a seance to call my grandparents." Shifting around more, he throws his legs over my lap, seeming finally satisfied with our position and the new proximity.

"They are?" I ask him, thinking for a moment then letting out a thoughtful hum after he nods in response. "I guess we should go somewhere if so. You remember how your parents complained a lot that we plus Mikey kept disturbing the place's energy." My eyebrows furrow a bit at the memory, almost ten minutes of scolding that somehow left us feeling guilty for the rest of the night and following day.

"You voiced my thoughts," he says with a small smile, though seeming more focused on playing with my hair. Observing him, I wrap an arm around him, letting the other over his legs, absentmindedly playing with the folds of the jeans. "You've got any place in mind?" He asks again after a moment. "Like, to go to at midnight."

~

"Of course, the graveyard at midnight is super sexy and not creepy, let's go there."

I roll my eyes at Gerard and look at him, bored; the sarcastic expression remains on his face for a few seconds before he goes back to grabbing what he needs. "What?" I twist my mouth in certain disappointment. "C'mon, it's better than being stuck in your bedroom like we do every day and you know this city has nothing better at this time."