♡^I Never Told You What I Do for a Living | G.W.

(A/n)

Hello, your author has no ideas for the requests yet, so enjoy this while I still try to think about something :')

I guess I never wrote a G oneshot in a vampire AU, did I? Weird, there's oneshots in this AU in almost every book, a common AU for him

_____
_____
_____

Red. They're red again, all fucking bloody. Groaning, I stand up from the bed and almost have a heart attack seeing the sheets are red too, completely soaked in blood, just like that day - they can't be, they can't be. My heartbeat would certainly be heard in my head if I still had one as I desperately take the sheets in hands to get them off there before the mattress is stained.

I blink. It's all gone. Swallowing audibly, I slowly let go of the sheets, letting them fall back over the bed. I manage to make myself calm down and quickly head to the bathroom - I can't risk the thoughts flooding my head again, if it's already this bad.

All my efforts go in vain and I give up, sitting down on the floor, with my back against the cold tiles. It wasn't meant to happen this way. I really loved him - hell, no, I love him - and then simply ruined his life. I hope his brother got acknowledge of the unfortunate event.

"Fuck," I curse at myself, slamming a fist against the floor. A sigh escapes my lips, I open my eyes - there's blood. "Fuck!" I shout angrily. It fucking never comes off.

.

"(Y/n)," Ray says my name, sensing me walking in the living room, his eyes still glued on the book he's got on his lap. It still creeps me out how he seems to know everything that's going on around him - I feel like I'll never be able to do it, not even in a thousand years of vampire life.

"Hey," I mutter back, hiding my hands behind my back. They tell me it's not real, but my hands are wet, I can smell the blood on them. Not like I have what to say in my defense either - I never stain anything with them and, though it's dripping, I never see marks or drops of blood marking my trail.

"I heard you," he says. The sound of him turning the page echoes through the room. "You seem nostalgic again, too. Won't you ever tell me what happened?" His cold voice actually holds much more emotions than what he'd like to admit.

I sigh, averting my eyes to around the room. It still comes to my mind how he seemed so amused when coming here for the first time - he gasped and pointed whenever seeing something interesting, always teasing us about not having a TV or anything too modern. He always said he felt like he had just entered a Victorian movie when coming over and commented the house was lost in time, an intact piece of the late 1800s.

Remembering these, I can't even stare at the decoration for more than five seconds - my eyes water and I avert them to the floor. Specially today, it feels like one of these days and I have the sensation he'll knock on the door in any minute.

"Ray..." I groan out, moving to sit down next to him on the couch, making sure of keeping my hands hidden as I cross my arms over my chest. He closes the book and places it aside to give me proper attention. "It's just- Remember Gerard?"

"How couldn't I?" He breathed a chuckle, "the only human you brought around and the last person you who made you actually happy. I thought it was nice, in the beginning, when he was too nervous to even speak up, but then he couldn't stop questioning every single thing in this house and I thought he'd end up finding out we were vampires at some point," his smile contrasted with the bitter voice tone he had on - his face usually reflects his feelings much better than his voice.

"Yeah..." My lips curled up into a smile, practically by themselves, but it's sad. "Anyways," I brush the thoughts away, trying to focus on what I've got to say. "Y'know, he stopped coming over because he moved, right?"