♪;A tease | M.W.

(A/n)

Anon requester

this was kinda hard to write, ngl, so I'm sorry if it's not that good or exactly what you wanted; I ended up taking a lot of time on it (and the way it continues being so shitty is deplorable)

this goes into slight degradation, lots of talk and all, but doesn't get in ddlg kink or any other nickname like master, kitten or whatever

__________
__________
__________

Mikey really didn't expect finding anything like that when he accidentally found your diary and decided to take a look at it. Maybe he expected some kind of emotional or embarrassing secret he'd feel guilty for knowing it and would start acting awkward around you until finally clearing everything out. However – no.

He sat up on the bed to check if the words weren't just his imagination, but no, they were exactly what he had read. Surprise and interest laced the hum coming from him as his eyes followed the lines of handwritten letters down the page. His eyebrows rose like if he was in a silent talk with the pages and, once the small rant ended, Mikey looked at the nothing in thought. The diary was back to its original place, right where you had left, before Mikey walked out of the room.

You could notice the different way Mikey observed you while you worked on some papers in the living room. It was more like if he was immersed in thoughts and his eyes held a specific feeling, perhaps trying to see through you. Your breath grew a bit heavier for no apparent reason as you watched him back, but the lack of response made you shrug it off and go back to your job.

Through the days, Mikey's weird gaze was slowly substituted by a kind of anxious other, with an excited hint you couldn't find the reason of, but it flustered you sometimes.

Finally, it came to a day both of you had the night plus the following day free. Mikey was quick in offering to sleep over – the weird point wasn't him asking for it, but the unusual anxiety he demonstrated towards it, like if there was something special happening. Of course, it left you anxious too, in a way you were constantly waiting for something.

The night, however, wasn't any different from usual. First dinner. Then TV. A long time talking, as usual. Sometimes a few kisses. Lastly, bed.

Frustration heaved in your chest, making you sigh in your way into the bedroom, ready to go to sleep. Just having one of Mikey's shirts and underwear on. Well, you'd go to sleep if Mikey didn't surprise you with a sudden kiss; his lips pressing against yours before you could notice. You internally melted at the strong grip he had around your waist; his arms snaked around it, pulling you closer as the kiss deepened.

"M-Mikey?" The name was barely a broken whisper leaving your lips as you felt yourself unable of more. Your cheeks red while surprised eyes observed Mikey's, seeking for an explanation.

Instead of an anything, Mikey pressed his lips to yours in another kiss. As the seconds passed, the always present soft manner in the kiss disappeared under the obvious lust, leaving you shyly kissing back, flustered. The sudden dominant posture wasn't a problem; no, it was actually a surprise, kinda confusing. Had Mikey read your thoughts?

Mikey broke the kiss, his lips trailing down your neck as he made you step back until you could feel the back of your legs hitting the bed. You were prepared to lay back on the mattress when he pulled away, a small smirk playing on his lips, still holding you close.

"Y'know," he whispered, his hands slipping under your shirt to trail up your torso. Even without having said anything much, the low tone made a chill run down your spine as you swallowed thickly. "Some other day I found something really interesting," he breathed a chuckle, lips brushing against your ear while his warm hands wrapped around your waist. "I didn't think you were like that, (y/n)."