♪*You'll see | F.I. | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested by FrankLerosLipRing

*not proofread

___________
___________
___________

Frank's hips move against mine almost in a pattern already as he refuses to stop the kiss so we can breathe properly, his lips moving against mine messily, sometimes barely touching, but remaining close and hot. My shirt digs into my skin with how much he tugs on the front of it – how close does the little fucker want me to be?

"(Y/n)," he breathes, tugging on my shirt though I work on removing his own instead, pushing my hips up lightly to meet him; a sigh escapes his lips among the ragged breaths and ruffling of clothes. His belt is the next to go, falling to the ground with a clinking sound due to the metal then his pants, leaving Frank only in thin, tented red boxers that already have a wet spot on them. Nothing unusual.

I hum to myself, starting to press kisses to Frank's neck as I slip my hand into his boxers to play with his cock, enough to have him whining and bucking his hips forward, pulling me closer again with his arms around my neck this time.

"Such a good boy," I say softly against his neck, running my nose along the skin. He hums in response, interrupted by a yelp when I move him off my lap so I can stand up.

"What you doing?" Frank asks as I bring him with me, pressing sparse and lazy kisses to his lips.

"You'll see." I smile and peck his lips before I can push him to sit down on the desk's wooden chair. His eyelids heavily cover at least half of his hazel eyes whilst he observes me from under his eyelashes, hips shifting.

We don't usually keep things like this here – not in the desk's drawer, mostly in the lower ones of the nightstand –, but I pull from the top drawer the few ropes I left there earlier and Frank seems to understand what's going on when I tie his wrists behind him and his ankles to the chair, humming softly when they're tight enough.

I grab the bandana from the top of the desk, pressing a few kisses to Frank's neck before I wrap it around his head as a gag. His eyes sparkle as he looks up at me when I move away, nodding to myself.

Lastly, the bell.

"Drop this if you need something, okay?" I press a kiss to his forehead as I slip it into one of his hands. "Since you can't say the safeword."

He nods in response, humming softly, eyeing me expectantly, but there's a knock on the door. Just right on time, thankfully. He's always punctual. I move to answer the door, of course confusing Frank and earning frantic questioning hums and muffled words that I ignore – they fade by the time I'm at the door already, opening it to reveal Gerard, shyly standing there.

"Hi, hun," I say softly as I step aside; he immediately steps in, throwing his arms around my neck to press his lips to mine. His kiss is softer, more delicate, and there's gloss. Cherry. "Are you really okay with it?"

"I wouldn't lie to you." He pouts.

"Of course."

Gerard smiles, lips lingering over mine for a moment then locked in a kiss, more urgent and heated this time, hence all the doubt I had regarding Gerard's position in this fades completely. He takes my bottom lip between his teeth, nibbling down on it softly in a way I can't help but to hum as I pull him closer with my hands on his hips.

"Give– A moment," he breathes, kicking out his shoes, though continues kissing me just as intensely, humming against my lips whilst we messily step down the hall and back to the bedroom, only pulling away from each other again when he's falling back against the bed.