♡*I just love you | G.W.

(A/n)

Requested by Nonconformist__ :)))

I loved writing this uwu

_________
_________
_________

Gerard x Trans FTM Reader

_________

Exhausting. I think to myself as staring at the locker room's ceiling, letting my arm hang off the bench as I lean back on it, more comfortable for being alone here. P.E. should be called hell free sample; thank God I managed to walk away without the teacher noticing or something. Honestly, it's bad in every single way, from involving too many people together to leaving everyone sweaty later.

"Oh- (N/n), hey." A sudden voice brings me back to reality and I blink slowly, turning my head to see Gerard there, grinning. Fuck, I didn't even know we had P.E. together. He's never there. I greet him back, watching him approach and take the bench across from mine.

The smile remains over his features until it's substituted by a curious expression, carrying certain confusion. "Uh, um, what's that... thing wrapped around your chest?" He asks carefully and I take a moment to understand what does he mean.

My face burns as I quickly adjust my shirt, looking away from him. "It's, er, a binder. Not like I can make a top surgery yet." I mumble quietly, wishing I had noticed this before. It'll be hell if people start seeing me differently - I just want to be seen as another guy.

"Oh." He says in an understanding tone, nodding. "Well, I hope you can do it soon, man. That's gotta be a pain to deal with." He's surprisingly casual, not reacting exaggeratedly and asking me a thousand questions like people do. I prefer to not show my surprise as turning to gaze at him; Gerard raises his eyebrows lightly, eyeing me with the same calm smiling expression from minutes ago. I can't help but to smile back.

"So, wanna get the hell out of here?" He asks, shifting on his place. "I'm sure none of us wanna return to class and there are much more interesting things to do rather than talking while staring at lockers or something." He eyes me expectantly.

"Of course, even more I don't want to be here when they come back." I playfully shudder at the thought as sitting up, happy for making him laugh. After we change into our normal clothes, we leave together and stop reaching one of the trees in the front of the school, sitting down under it releasing relieved sighs.

"I really didn't even know we had P.E. together." I mention out of nothing, the thought still wandering in mind. Like, I've never seen him there. Maybe I never paid attention to this, though. Whatever, why'd he show up just today?

"There you see my skipping skills, sugar." He says jokingly, snapping his fingers before shooting me finger guns along with a wink - something that makes me laugh, snatching a stupid grin from him.

"Anyways," he drops his hands, sitting back against the tree as pushing a strand of hair away from his face. "The teacher started bugging me about my grades some time ago and I needed to make him think I'm actually doing something. Even if I only put on the clothes, remained in the court for five minutes then disappeared behind the bleachers. 'Found you when I was gonna change to get outta there." Gerard raises his eyebrows, pressing his lips together with a small shrug. "Good thing that I found you, tho, dude. Both of us would probably be dying of boredom by now."

"If not dying in the middle of a dodgeball game if the teacher had found us instead." I complete, chuckling - he snorts, nodding in agreement. "You could've told me you skip the classes tho, man, I'd skip it with you."

"Don't wanna bring you to the dark side." He says suppressing a chuckle, earning a roll of eyes plus a sarcastic agreement in response. Silence falls between us once again, but it's comfortable. There's the sound of the wind through the leaves plus birds chirping, also faint incoherent talk under eventual cheers, yells and the high pitched sound of the teacher blowing the whistle during the class now long neglected by us.