♡^Night Dream | G.W. | F.I. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Request by deathwishdaydream :]

Also, guys, go check deathwishdaydream 's book, a Gerard Way x Reader 👁
And it's gender neutral reader, amen

_______

Also, there gonna be two endings of this, one so you can cry and another so I can try to heal your heart (as usual), mwah mwah

_______
_______
_______

Someone sits down next to me and I don't even have to look up from my books to know it's Frank, just judging by the way he leans his head against my shoulder; I turn my head to see I was right and there is Frank, looking at me from under his lashes with a smile.

"Hello," I say quietly since we are in the school's library and I'm not up to getting scolded again.

"Hi," he says softly and adjusts his position. He hums softly as he leans forward and takes a look on what I'm working on. "Shakespeare, huh?" Taking the book in hand, he raises an eyebrow at it and goes to the marked page, observing it for a moment. "A Midsummer's Night Dream," he mutters and raises his eyebrows lightly as returning it to its previous place. "English assignment?"

"Yeah," I sigh, pressing my lips together. "Tiring as fuck." And suddenly I'm thankful for this being my last year in this hell, momentarily not caring about all the worries in looking for a university or a job that might come later. "What are you doing here, though?"

"'Gonna grab a book, but I also want to tell you something." Frank bites back a grin as he looks at me, chuckling to himself. "Okay, so... You know I've got a crush, right?" And here's all the embarrassment that falls over him whenever he talks about the subject and it's honestly adorable – I can't help but to grin along with him as watching his cheeks gaining a red tone. "We were hanging out earlier today and, damn... I'm so in love," he says in a groan as burying his face in his hands. I chuckle.

"How lovely!" I hug Frank lightly, watching his shy self. "Planning on confessing?" As much as I want to, it's not exactly possible to give him any tip, at least any specific one. Frank never told me much about his crush and, even if he's my best friend, that's honestly okay because I respect whatever he's more comfortable with.

"Oh, about that..." He brings his hands down and sighs as he stares at the nothing for a moment, eyebrows furrowed lightly. "I don't know. I don't think it's the best to do." He presses his lips together as looking at me and I can see the pain in his eyes.

"Maybe you could ask him to the dance," I suggest with a small smile.

The fact Frank has been struggling with his crush for a long time makes me feel a bit bad for him. He always comes up with an excuse or lame explanation whenever I start encouraging him into confessing and it makes me wonder the reason for it, but I know better than to push Frankie into doing anything he isn't alright with.

He sighs, scratching the back of his head. "I... I don't know. I'll think better about it. But thank you for listening to my dramas, you're literally the best!" He grins.

"You are!" I press a kiss to his cheek as bringing him for another hug. "Talk to me if you need anything, okay?" I pull away with a smile and watch it as he shyly smiles and nods, looking down once again.

"Anyways, thank you once again," Frank says as standing up, "but I've got a book to grab. See you later, (n/n)!"

"See you," I call as making sure I'm not speaking too loudly.

A sigh escapes my lips as I check the time and raise my eyebrows seeing I should go now. Gathering everything makes me regret having brought so many things; I curse under my breath as struggling my way out of the library, now with the books I got from it in addition to what I brought with me in first place.