♪^Just some attention | G.W.

(A/n)

!!!sinful smut!!!
yes, now ♪ means smut, thanks

Request by the-mellokid

uh, yeah, I'm starting to publish my smuts and I may have a problem in writing when it comes to straight smut, but I'm trying

Y'all can request if wanted,,, just specify the plot, pairing and all; thx

______
______
______

"Because my character is the best one." Frank twists his mouth in a smug manner, shrugging as he turns his attention back to his cup of coffee like if nothing had happened. Mikey and I simultaneously scoff at him.

"I thought the story was supposed to show, in a way, that no one is better than anyone?" Mikey raises an eyebrow, visibly determined to prove how none of the killjoys is better than the other. The thing is that he clearly doesn't see how Frank is doing that just to annoy him and always comes up with a lecture whenever Frank makes the smallest comment. It's honestly starting to get boring.

Exhaling, I decide to leave the room and head to the dining one, but it's not like it'll solve my boredom because Gerard is too focused on the drawings for the new album. He's probably redrawn these five same characters at least four times now and can't choose which style is the best one, so he's always mixing them with each other and creating new ones. The other guys and I already told him which versions we prefer, but it's always the same - it's either the way he likes it or it nothing at all. It's good, in a way. Not like we bother about it after so many years of knowing him.

Gerard doesn't even react to my presence in the room, continuing to keep his eyes over the sheet of paper he frantically works on, with his art materials scattered around it and red strands covering part of his eyes. So fucking beautiful. He got annoyed of everyone giving him opinions about the drawings that he decided to move to the seat in the corner of the table that's also the corner of the room, so walls cover his back and side and who passes by can't see his job without approaching.

After a moment of observing him, I finally decide to move closer and place my hands on his shoulders when stopping behind him. He hums questioningly, not really giving me attention. It's kind of frustrating - exhaling, I lean closer to him, leaving a kiss on the side of his face. "Y'know," I mutter, squeezing his shoulders lightly. "I'm starting to believe these fancy pens get more attention then I do." A displeased hum leaves my throat as I linger my lips over his skin, trying to not disturb it as he works on the drawing of his killjoy.

"Really?" He mutters with a distant voice, signing that I still didn't get his attention, to my annoyance. Answering with an agreement, I move to nibble on his jaw, earning a pleased groan from him as he tilts his head to the side to give me more access. A good sight, indeed, but the thing is that his focus is still on painting those small details.

"Gerard." I call him, but all he does is to glance at me questioningly. Nice. That motherfucker. An idea crosses my mind and I look around, trying to check if I can put it in action - Frank and Mikey are in the kitchen and will probably waste a lot of time in another of those discussions, the table is wide and tall enough, so... "Will you give me attention if I blow you?" I ask Gerard in a wondering tone. Not like I care about it, but I want to know his answer.

His eyebrows furrow lightly and he wrinkles his as placing away the blue pencil to now grab a yellow one. "I would, but I don't think it's the right place." He glances at me to see my reaction before resuming to coloring.

Alright. As said, not like I care about his answer. I move the chair beside him to open enough space for me to get through and I smile pleased noticing the table's dimensions are good enough to give me some freedom to move around or not be noticed there in case someone decides to take the seat beside or across from him. Moving lightly, I set myself sitting over my legs in front of Gerard, placing my hands over his thighs to pull his legs apart more, making it possible for me to move closer.