♪;Just some attention | G.W. | 2

(A/n)

Heyyy, here's part two that many people have requested

Oop, sorry if it's bad
((It's bad))

>>>Just a note: the first oneshot is supposed to be gender neutral reader, just part two (this chapter) specifies a gender, not having direct relation with the first part

__________
__________
__________

It's almost night when the guys finally leave, filling the house with a weird empty sensation that's increased by the sudden silence after hours of discussing plans, outfits and songs. Organizing the instruments is surprisingly boring and takes longer than usual, giving me an immense relief when I'm finally done. I throw my arms in the air with my fingers intertwined, stretching myself in my way to the kitchen - maybe I should prepare something for dinner, if we have things enough for it.

"Hey." Gerard's voice makes me stop midway through the living room to turn to him. Gerard lays on the couch with a leg and an arm hanging off it, lazily smiling at me as a hand rests over his stomach. "C'mere." His hands move to pat his thighs a couple of times, his eyes observing me expectantly.

No answer comes from me at first; I narrow my eyes playfully at him before finally approaching. Insecurity hits me at once, making me stop next to the couch when close enough - will it be really okay? Will he-

"(N/n)!" He whines quietly with a small pout, making grab motions that I can't resist to and quickly move to do as said. A happy grin parts Gerard's lips as he watches me moving to straddle his hips, placing his hands on mine once I'm settled - I try to return his smile as trying to act natural the best I'm able to, an attempt of distracting him from the fact I'm not letting my whole weight on him. That doesn't seem to work. Gerard furrows his eyebrows in a concerned expression after some seconds of us gazing at each other. "Stop." His voice is something between stern and sad as he squeezes my hips lightly.

"No." I copy his voice and expression, resisting, but he doesn't give up, so I do the same. "I'm too heavy..." Even if we're pretty much the only two in the house, it doesn't make me comfortable admitting that out loud; my voice goes out in a whisper that wouldn't be heard in an otherwise not so silent room.

My heart twists at the sight of worry on his face, making me avert my eyes at the moment I see his widening. "(Y/n)..." He whispers softly and I'm not even able to reply before he moves in a way I can't sustain my weight myself, resulting in me almost having a heart attack when suddenly falling on him. "I already told you to stop feeling so insecure." Gerard says in my ear with a whine, wrapping his arms around me and tangling his legs with mine in a way I'm not able to pull away. All I can do is to give up against him, hugging him back.

"I can't help..." I mutter quietly against his chest, not really wanting him to go on with the subject then start all that praising and telling me stuff that isn't really true... A sigh leaves my nose as I throw my eyes shut, trying to erase all of that from my mind.

Gerard doesn't react, but we've been through moments like this times enough for him to have an idea of what I'm thinking right now. He doesn't say anything, nuzzling my hair, pressing a long kiss to my temple. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen and it doesn't matter what you say or think," He moves lightly to make it possible for him to face me, gazing at me with half lidded eyes and as in love as he was when we confessed to each other. "you're perfect the way you are, however you are."

The words are lost between a kiss he pulls me to, not giving me the chance to answer since he knew it would be something denying his words. Preferring to not protest or say that he's wrong, I melt against him and hum pleased, fidgeting with the folds of his shirt. We momentarily pull away, almost out of breathe, but I still don't open my eyes, predicting his lips catching mine in another kiss that happens to be a more urgent one.