♡^Mr. Way | G.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

So, this would be the 101st chapter if I didn't have 27 drafts that I'll probably never publish, yay

This one is so stupid, sorry hsgshd
It's based in two random dreams I had plus some events that happened to me dfhsdfh enjoy

_____
_____
_____

Since the first time I saw him there, I fell in love with him. I don't know how to explain, but it happened as soon as my eyes laid over Mr. Way while he was presenting himself to the class with a big smile on his face, about an year and half ago. After it, he is all that fills my mind when I'm not focused in answering a question or learning something new - but he's always there.

People always comment about how he must've looked handsome when younger and that it's a shame he's old and kinda fat now, but y'know what? I like him the way he is. He's so fucking beautiful with all the almost unnoticeable, rare white strands; the wrinkles around his hazel eyes when he smiles and his odd clothing choice.

And if you think it's all about his looks, you're goddamn wrong - he's the only teacher who explains everything without taking a glance on the textbooks or anything else during the class. He's the best Arts teacher I've ever had; he doesn't make us draw nonsense things or babbles about useless points. Mr. Way makes us comprehend and notice the art around us and it's the best thing ever. Not to mention when he gives us tips for our lives and not just for school. I wasn't really a frequent student, but started coming whenever I'm able just because of his classes.

It started getting more than obvious how much I love his classes with me always watching him explain the subject with a big smile over my face and interacting every time I got the chance to. I can't describe how happy I got when he happily agreed with the first comment I finally gathered up enough courage to make, about how art is underrated nowadays.

The comments during class soon turned into me staying after it to continue the conversations about it - since we couldn't spend the whole period talking -, maybe even about other futile things, but mostly debates focused on social or artistic subjects. It got to a point we started seeing each other more like friends than student and teacher, something that didn't fail in making me happy.

I could never get to a conclusion if what I feel towards him is admiration or if I really have feelings for him. One day, in the beginning of this year, however, it was all solved - my heart skipped a beat when his fingers brushed against mine as he handed me some sheets after I offered to help him carrying his things to his car. This started happening more often to the point it is an automatic thing and, if there's nothing for me to help him with, we just keep talking until we get to his car. His car is a nice black one - which I don't know the brand or model since I never really pay attention to it, but get the chance to have a ride in whenever it's raining at the time we leave the school. I'm thankful Mr. Way is one of the last teachers to leave due to him having a lot of things to organize, but no student would see us leaving during rainy days anyways since it's not so easy recognizing people with their heads covered by umbrellas.

"Do you think it'll rain today?" I ask as we leave the school's main building, eyeing the clouds that already cover about a third of the sky and seem to come to our direction, bringing another rain.

"Probably." Mr. Way concludes, eyeing the clouds with narrowed eyes for a moment. "The weather seems to be heating up a little, huh?" He raises his eyebrows lightly, receiving a nod in response from me.

"I hope it's not raining tomorrow morning..." The groan I release mixes with a breathy chuckle. "I hate being out when it's raining."

"Are you sure rain is a plausible reason for not coming to school, (l/n)?" His eyes narrow at me playfully as he raises an eyebrow, putting on the teacher posture he rarely uses with me.