◇^Cuddles | G.W. | (1/2)

(A/n)

Hail, (Hydra [lol, no]) friendos

I haven't been updating in a while but it's because I'm giving some more attention to a book I've been writing uwu
Isn't it, xbloodbulletx ;)

_______
_______
_______

"Again?" Gerard asks and I nod, hugging my pillow. He smiles and steps aside, "Come in."

My eyes hurt at first, the light of his dorm room made a great change of lighting compared to the hall's darkness.

Without a word, I throw myself at his bed, taking the place close to the wall, and pull the covers over me, not letting go of my phone in my hand.

Gerard chuckles before closing the door and turning off the lights, moving to lay down beside me on the bed.

"What happened?" He asks quietly.

"I think I got used to coming here every night." I smile, "Couldn't get any sleep."

"And the studies really are stressing, hm?" I nod and remember he can't see me because of the darkness, so let out a small hum in agreement. "Wanna cuddle? Like last time?"

"What do you think I'm here for?" I chuckle grabbing my phone and setting in a playlist of calm music, all in the same style. Like, Demons, Titanium...

The low music starts filling the room slowly, creating a comfortable atmosphere, that's contributed by the soft night lights. It's a string with dark blue star shaped lights hanging on the bed's headboard.

Smiling, I adjust myself so I'm laying against Gerard with my head on his chest and hugging his torso. He also moves, making his legs intertwine with mine as he hugs me back.

I practically melt against him. He is so warm... I couldn't help but try to synchronize our breathes, considering it was inevitable to notice his since I'm glued to him.

With my head on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat the whole time. Sometimes sounds like it is synchronized with the music. A nice sound.

After the first song, he starts running his fingers over my back, drawing small patterns.

Everything is so pleasing that makes me feel like I'm totally taken off of my everyday life. A moment of distraction from the stressful routine.

"I'll move to your dorm at once." I joke chuckling.

"I wouldn't complain." Gerard says and I smile.

I start letting my eyelids fall, but not completely.

The silence makes me uncomfortable- well, not exactly but makes me want to come up with a subject just because I think he'll get bored if I don't.

I search in every corner of my mind for a decent one, but always meet either with a stupid subject or nothing.

Finally, I give up about it, letting myself be carried away by the moment.

It doesn't matter for how long we do it, but I always end up wanting more, so I might enjoy it the most, huh?

I don't exactly remember when all of this started. I guess it was on the night Gerard invited me over to watch something. A movie, I believe. While watching, we decided to cuddle. It was already late when the movie came to an end, we were both tired, so we just put the laptop away and continued cuddling, eventually sleeping.

After six other nights and movies, I started coming just to cuddle and chat and gradually, it started happening almost every night. Finally, here I am.

And of course, I'd lie if I said I didn't get close to him and, inevitably, fell for him.

Looks like I got to see his personality more and more each time and it didn't disappoint me once. He is amazing.

Considering everything, I'd like to confess to him, however, I know I don't have any chance, hm? We're good the way we are. Friends. Friends and something more, that has nothing to do with romantic feelings.

Still, the feelings for him consume me from the inside. Sometimes, I get to the point of almost confessing but God, if there's any, seems to always be on my side. There's always something preventing me from staying it. A person interrupts us, the bell rings, whatever.

I believe it's better this way. It's perfect. I prefer having someone to talk and cuddle with every night than having an awkward classmate that we know a lot about each other but have to pretend we don't.

It happens more than we think, doesn't it?

"Can you come tomorrow? I have a great movie I think you'll like and I want to talk. I could do it today but" Gerard sighs hugging me tighter for a moment, "it's too nice."

I chuckle smiling, "Sure. What do you want to talk about?"

"I want some advises. I'm liking someone from my extra classes. I don't think you know her." He says with a simultaneously excited and happy voice.

"Of course. I'll help."

_______