◇^Cuddles | G.W. | (2/2)

(A/n)

Here's the much requested part two! Thanks for the support!

__

Heyy, I've been wanting to draw more of those drawings I did on the special chap
Send some nice comments (maybe questions? Idk) and I'll try to make an illustration ((already sorry if I don't do of all of them))

________
________
________

"Hey." Gerard smiles opening the door to his dorm.

As I walk past the doors, the soft sound of Demons, this time not by Joji but by Imagine Dragons, fill my ears. I sit down on his bed, with my back against the wall and let my legs hang off of his bed. My pillow is nicely placed on the bed, by his.

Gerard closes the door and turns off the lights, letting the dark blue tone of his night lights softly light the room.

"How did it go?" I ask as he sits by me.

He bites down on his bottom lip with visible frustration. "Well, she rejected me. She said she wants to focus on the studies now and won't be able to focus on a relationship. It was a nice rejection, though." He presses his lips together in a sad smile.

"Heyy, it wasn't totally bad, though? Now you'll be able to get rid of all the nervousness, random wonders, dazing offs..." I shrug, "I know it's hard, but you got to know she doesn't like you and the 'what if's will stop haunting you. She couldn't see the amazing person you are but she's right in focusing on the studies, not everyone has the capacity of studying and dating. However, the most important,"

I say pulling him to lay down with his head on my lap, "is that you need to continue being the amazing person you are. You never needed anyone to keep this amazing personality so no one will destroy it. Sorry for rambling immediately, but it's true and you need to hear that."

"That's a lie." He says and I hum confused. He looks up at me, "You always help me. You're always pulling me up and opening my eyes to the world."

I smile and start running my fingers through his hair, "Thank you. It still wouldn't be worth anything if you didn't accept the help or knew how to use it. You continue being the amazing person you are by yourself. You don't need anyone to complete you because you are what you are by yourself."

"You don't need to say all those nice things! I'm not the person you describe, I have more flaws than anything."

"But you do your best."

"And it continues the same. I'm who I am thankfully to everyone close to me, mainly you who has always been here for me. Only that you say are just... lies." His eyes fall, looking away.

I cup his cheek, "They're true, they're what I see. What is really there; none of these are lies. I like telling people their qualities because, almost always, they don't see it themselves. For example, no one ever told me. I grew up depressed and that's why I don't want other people to be. I really care about you."

Gerard looks up at me and blinks a few times. He opens a grin, "You're the toughest person I've ever seen. I see how some people treat you and you stand there, strong. I can't believe no one ever noticed how fantastic you are." He gives me a look, "I won't say I'm sorry because I know you won't like it,"

He chuckles, making me crack a wider smile, "however, you really are worth it. You're someone I would give up on a lot of things just to have your friendship because I know you'll never let me down or let me get myself down. Y'always do the best to make people around you feel good about their lives and themselves and that's a hell of a talent!"

"Stop making me look better than I am! I simply try, I'm shitty even at making the others happy." I caress his cheek with my thumb.

"You're resisting- wait!" He pauses with a grin, "You agree I'm amazing, right?" I nod. "And also agree you're not amazing." I nod. "Then let's make a deal! I'll accept I'm amazing if you accept you're too!" He smiles widely and excitedly.

The smile on his face makes me melt in the inside, loving the way he looks. Gerard seems to emanate positivity.

"Okay." I exhale, "I give up, but only because then you can accept you're amazing."

"Then say it!"

"No! It's a lie-" He interrupts me.

"And the deal?"

I sigh, nodding. "I'm amazing. Good?" I rise an eyebrow, giving him a side smile.

"Congrats!" Gerard chuckles and pulls me down to a hug - as far as possible. "Why don't we cuddle as usually?"

"Of course!" I instantly agree and we adjust ourselves to the position we cuddle in every night.

I sigh happily listening his heartbeat as my head rests comfortably against his warm chest. His arms lazily hang around me as I'm held against him.

For the first time since I got in the room, I pay attention to the song and relax, to the sound of Northern Downpour.

I allow my finger to draw small patterns on Gerard's chest. He hums pleasantly when I do so, causing me to carry on with the actions.

Oh, I don't want this to ever end.

______