◇*Stupid | P.P.

(A/n)

Another suggestion by G0thicRainbows ✨✨

Possible Poison x male reader book coming on soon, can I get an amen

_________
_________
_________

"I'll give it to the most fabulous of the whole group," Jet says with a single apple in hand, a smirk lingering over his lips while he grabs a knife and cuts it in half over the counter. "And also, to the most idiot one. Have fun finding out who is who." He winks at us while handing a half to each one of us, leaving Party and I in a brief confusion as we leave the diner, glaring at each other silently.

We may be dumb, but we are not that dumb – well, at least I'm not; whatever goes through Party's head. The guys and I managed to get some real food this time and decided on throwing a party to enjoy it and kinda celebrate the good phase we're going through. Party and I are a burden, of course, in Kobra's words. Apparently, we can't be serious and do what we're supposed to without either making it a competition or a joke. I argue against that. It's only Party's fault. He drags me with him.

"He meant me when he said fabulous, I hope you know that," Party says as munching down on the apple. "Because you're clearly the idiot one."

I roll my eyes, focused on eating my own apple first. To be honest, it's not the best thing in the world, but it's good when you remember it's not fucking Power Pup again. "I won't even argue because if you don't see the truth, which's of course that I'm the fabulous one, it's because you're obviously the idiot one. I hope this makes things clear." I wipe my hands on my clothes, out of habit, stopping to walk when we reach the shadow cast by the diner on the ground behind it.

"Well, whatever makes you sleep at night, right?" He says nonchalantly.

"Are you reassuring yourself?" I ask dryly, but end up letting out a loud laugh at the indignant face he puts on. The laughter doesn't last long – Party tackles himself at me in a way I almost lose my balance, hands on my shoulders in an attempt of pushing me to the ground and I start to do the same to him to avoid it.

"Now I'll show you who's the strongest one," Party growls, pushing harder. I chuckle.

"Of course, you need something to compensate the fact you're not the most fabulous one," I tease and watch it as the anger grows inside him. Actually, I don't know if the feeling of his hand pulling on my hair should make me groan, moan or laugh more, so what I believe to be a mix of all of them leaves my lips, a weird laughter. "Motherfucker," I glare at him, moving to do the same thing.

It doesn't go as expected. Squealing, Party's first reaction seems to actually be to raise his knee or some shit like that; I just know that he nails be right in the fucking balls. The sharp pain has me crying out as falling over with a gasp, clutching onto my crotch in a useless attempt of relieving the pain, in some way. Even though it's not that bad, it's enough to give my legs a sudden weakness, making me even unable to stretch my legs for a good moment. I'm sure I listen to laughter when falling and I swear it's the other three. What the fuck are they even doing here?

"Fuck you," I groan when the pain becomes more bearable, squirming over to Party to at least try to do something in return, wrapping my arms around his legs and successfully sending him to the ground with a curse. "I'll show you who's the strong one here," I grumble, moving over to Party.

A desperate gasp comes from him as he quickly starts another wresting match, sending us rolling around the sand until I manage to push him away from me. Both of us laugh weakly with it, sharing a look – despite everything, it's clear both of us are enjoying it the same way. Killjoys love language, I guess.

Sighing, Party mutters something as pushing himself up to his feet.

Idiot.

I stand up as fast as possible and wrap an arm around his neck, managing to wrap the other one around his chest.

"(K/n)!" Party screams as losing the balance and bringing me with him to the ground. I giggle, having fallen over him, and am about to stand up again and run away to leave him there when arms wrapped around my chest pull me backwards and there we go, rolling around on the sand yet another time. "Don't you dare," he groans, making me laugh, nonetheless.

As much as playing around with Party like this isn't that tough, I get tired some minutes into it, mainly because I was already tired from helping the guys with carrying everything into the diner earlier while bitches kept bothering me.

It's Party, he's bitches.

Party manages to pin me to the ground at some point and I just let him, looking up at him while breathing heavily. He's honestly beautiful and the most his damned proud smirk does is to make my heart flutter in my chest.

"Admit your defeat?" He teases.

"Only if I get a kiss," I pout, chuckling weakly as looking at him.

He rolls his eyes. "Only because you did well, but don't get used to it." Humming in a reprehending tone, he leans in and pecks my lips then moves to lie down next to me.

"Wow, was that really a kiss?" I joke as looking at him, earning myself an annoyed groan from him.

"I'm never kissing you again, if you keep acting like that!"

"Okay, okay," I chuckle, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Annoying," I whisper.

"I heard that!" Party complains, sitting up to glare at me, and I can't help but to laugh, pulling him close once again.

The guys come tell us almost everything is ready, time later – Jet tells us to at least clean up a little or else we'll get the whole diner dirty and when we're back to the main room, there's already music filling the room while Cola and Pony have already arrived, greeting us with a few smiles.

Besides all the real food, we also managed to get real drinks. Party and I already go for them after some point, filling the plastic cups with them and, before we can even notice, not everything is so clear anymore and we almost fall over a few times while walking around, already tipsy, so we opt for standing by the counter, leaning back against it.

"You know I love you, right?" Party asks as he places his hands on my shoulders, messily pressing a kiss to my lips. I hum in response with a smile. He stands really close, a leg between mine, while I have a hand on his lower back. "But you're so goddamn annoying, we wrestled because you annoying, you should've just accepted I shine more," he slurs, making me chuckle at it and the cute disappointed face he puts on.

"Oh, really, love?" I tease, grinning. When Party is about to answer, however, I playfully slap his cheek with the slice of pizza I hold. "Poor you."

A gasp comes from Party and he takes a moment to process everything, but, when he does, he fucking bursts out laughing, so much that he loses his balance and falls backwards to the ground – thankfully not hurting anything. It's just because of how others start laughing too, probably Ghoul and Pony, that I notice we have have been an audience and I just can't help but to start laughing with them. I let my pizza slice on the counter as deciding to, for no apparent reason, join him on the ground, hugging him.

__________